Vox Tempus

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Hey everyone

You need to check out the new release " In the The Eye of Time" from Vox Tempus. Some of you that are attending Prog Power will get a taste from hearing a sample they will be playing at the festival.

Great stuff, our good buddy Eric Ragno plays keys and is incredible, nice work bro.

The band is great, the vocalist Dan Reed, sounds a lot like a mix beetween Ted and Labrie to me, good stuff. Greg Bissonette laid down the drums for the disc. The guitar and bass rock as well, really good songs and playing.

Hey Eric post the info here for everyone so they can get a copy!

NP : Vox Tempus : For every life

Hey Ed! Thanks for the cool post! Incidentally, the address is www.vox-tempus.com. The other site is, well, something else...but to find all the latest on us, please be sure to visit www.vox-tempus.com.

Thanks everybody for all the support over the last year, and for all the kind words surrounding the new CD. The folks I met at the Enchant taping (including the guys themselves!) have given us a lot of great input and ideas, all of which we have taken into serious consideration! Special thanks to Dave Fausel, who had the foresight to encourage us to get involved with the folks over at ProgPower. What started out as a cool idea has now evolved into a launching party! We are being featured on the sampler CD, the program, and the album will be available exclusively at ProgPower (at the Laser's Edge table) for the first few days, until the formal release on Sept. 21! Or you can also order online now! ; )

You're all a tremendous group of people, and your friendship means a lot to me and the guys. Hope to see you all soon!

Eric

My advice to all - check out this disc. The three song demo I heard kicks ass - and if you love Enchant, I have no doubt you will like these guys.
:headbang:

(think that would make a heck of a double bill!)

Thanks for the props, Eric - you rock bro - as long as I don't get washed away by the hurricane, I'm going to be advising as many people as I can to check out the Vox Tempus CD at Prog Power this weekend.

No debt Dave that would be cool!

Maybe we both get on the bill for Progpower 6 hah?

Hopefully a WHOLE lotta people make noise about that this Weekend!

ENCHANT IS QUITE HEAVY ENOUGH:hotjump: FOR THIS LIVE

Have a great time at the festival! And Ivan pass right by that too!

Dave time for you to go on Vacation and get outta there man!

Burke said:
My advice to all - check out this disc. The three song demo I heard kicks ass - and if you love Enchant, I have no doubt you will like these guys.
:headbang:

(think that would make a heck of a double bill!)

Thanks for the props, Eric - you rock bro - as long as I don't get washed away by the hurricane, I'm going to be advising as many people as I can to check out the Vox Tempus CD at Prog Power this weekend.

this guy I met at PP this past weekend gave me a copy of their cd and I must say..it has some Soundscape similarities..kind of like with vocals similar to Styx or Tiles.

Tom from http://www.progmanrecords.com was kind enough to give me a copy. I want to listen to it more. he also mentioned a band called Born Wisdom that is in this vein too..like Enchant..tip-toeing the line between ProgRock and ProgMetal.

I look fwd to hearing more of Vox Tempus.

Kyle