OT: Who's going to Heathen Crusade Fest?

me too.. would love to hang out again Dark One... :)
i found your dad's artwork you gave me the other day...gonna frame it and hang it in my horror room.... :)

rottingflesh said:
me too.. would love to hang out again Dark One... :)

Well there's no way I'm missing Progpower, so we'll definitely get to hang out then at the very least. I may actually be relocating to Florida for awhile in the near future, so maybe we'll even have more opportunities, who knows? :)

rottingflesh said:
found your dad's artwork you gave me the other day...gonna frame it and hang it in my horror room.... :)

Awesome! I wish he would hit it big time, he is so amazingly talented.

BTW, my parents gave me some old mail from their place the other day and I'm like "Gee, thanks for giving it to me a couple months later, haha!". In it was your note. Thank you so much.

Jason

wow, i don't know if i remember a note... it must have been a while ago... lol

yes, he is very talented indeed...

let me know what part of florida and when... i may take a beach trip this year, i need it.

rottingflesh said:
wow, i don't know if i remember a note... it must have been a while ago... lol

It was a nice Christmas card. :)

rottingflesh said:
let me know what part of florida and when... i may take a beach trip this year, i need it.

Will do. Not sure when yet, but where would most likely be on the Gulf Coast side near Sarasota/Bradenton/Tampa, etc.

Jason

Well, I have been asked to be the microphone emcee for the day, so I will definitely be in attendance. I am looking forward to seeing y'all and I sure hope that if you're reading this, you'll come up to me and say hello -- I will be unmistakable as always -- leather-clad metal dork supreme -- TO THE END!

well its on saturday and moonsorrow will be playing their firs US SHOW! who ever is going HAVE FUN!