Heathen Crusade 2 more bands announced!

Sfarog

Trapped in hated logic
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
www.gwynbleidd.com
6 More Bands Confirmed for the Heathen Crusade II Metalfest! – September 21, 2006

RUDRA (Singapore), HORDES OF YORE (Portugal), DARK FOREST (Canada), WILL OF THE ANCIENTS (Canada), GWYNBLEIDD (New York) and MANETHEREN (Minnesota) are confirmed to appear at the second annual Heathen Crusade Metalfest. Bands already announced are MÅNEGARM, SKYFORGER, and VREID.

The Heathen Crusade II takes place in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Saturday, January 20, 2007. Additional information on the bands and the Festival can be found at http://www.heathencrusade.com. You can also visit at our Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/heathencrusade. Bands who want to be considered for a slot in the lineup can contact the organizers at booking@heathencrusade.com.

That's cool, but it doesn't have November's Doom on it, so why go? :)
I just ordert a new copy of Pale Haunt from Amazon for my birthday, Shaza'am!

Oinkness said:
That's cool, but it doesn't have November's Doom on it, so why go? :)
I just ordert a new copy of Pale Haunt from Amazon for my birthday, Shaza'am!

ND was there last year, i wonder what they thought of the event?

Sfarog said:
ND was there last year, i wonder what they thought of the event?

Myself and some of the RC guys had the fortune of hanging out w/Paul after their set at HC last year. They went through hell to get there on time and played one hell of a set. I know they had a great time and we all hope they can make it back to a future version of the festival.

Absolutely love the current direction of the band and can't wait for the follow up to Pale Haunt.... :kickass: :headbang:

Jason

Yeah we had a great time playing Heathen Crusade last time, it was one of the best gigs I've ever played with ND, in terms of positive crowd reaction, cool atmosphere and good people running the show. I was really glad to meet Jason and the RC guys there, it was fun talking to them and joking around.

While I have to admit that I am not overly familiar with some of the bands on the Heathen Crusade 2 bill, I have to say that it's a really killer show to attend, so I recommend people check it out. Lots of good metal vendors there and the show is run very smoothly, it's worth the dough. We're not playing this time but maybe next time, you never know! Maybe I'll try to get up there to at least attend the show.....provided I don't get caught in ANOTHER snowstorm this time!! That shit was insane, man....

Congratulations to Sfarog and Gwynbleidd, last year's show was awesome and I'm glad to see you'll be playing. I was hesitant to go up until I read this, now I have to go. We've been trying to meet up for what ...like 3 or 4 years, so I'm looking forward to hanging out and finally seeing you guys.

...along with all of the other bands whose names I can't pronounce.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Congratulations to Sfarog and Gwynbleidd, last year's show was awesome and I'm glad to see you'll be playing. I was hesitant to go up until I read this, now I have to go. We've been trying to meet up for what ...like 3 or 4 years, so I'm looking forward to hanging out and finally seeing you guys.

...along with all of the other bands whose names I can't pronounce.

looking forward to it! ;)

I haven't heard VREID yet, though I am a casual fan of WINDIR.
I have heard mixed things about them, but should be cool to go see anyhow, esp if you were a WINDIR fan.

Novembers Paul said:
I was just told by my friend Rick in Grey Skies Fallen they have been added to the fest, but I don't see them listed as of yet.

We would have played it again, if asked by the way. haha

yep, Rick mentioned that to me as well.. I think there is a talk of 2 day fest or a pre-fest party on Friday the 19th.. we'll see what emerges out of it

Sfarog said:
yep, Rick mentioned that to me as well.. I think there is a talk of 2 day fest or a pre-fest party on Friday the 19th.. we'll see what emerges out of it

Yeah, Nathan (SwordLord) has a thread about the party on the ProgPower board, for supposedly the 18th of January. My 24th birthday! ND should come play for me.