Heathen Crusade II Update! Band Announcements!

Greetings from Hong Kong! Will be on my way to Singapore tomorrow. While there I will be meeting with at least one member of RUDRA, just to say hi and stuff. Any words or messgaes for them from the Royal Carnage board?? :)

J. said:
has anyone booked their flight or rooms yet? or are we waiting for some nfo on reduced rates still?

I have my flight, hotel, and car rental all booked. Call the Best Western Kelly Inn and say you're a heathen crusade attendee. This will get you a price reduction @ 89 per night. I'd act quickly though.

J. said:
renting a car? isnt everything within walking distance?

I'd strongly suggest renting a vehicle. For one it's not pleasant waiting at a bus stop in 15 degree weather. The public railway system though is pretty damn good . Connections from the airport, to mall of america, to Downtown, and several places inbetween. But it's just much more time efficient to be able to hop in a vehicle and have the freedom to cruise to any part of the city that you would wish to venture. It also helps with the merchandise. If you're like me, you're going to want to purchase a minimum of half a dozen shirts. If it weren't for Greg and Mark being kind enough to allow us to throw all our stuff in the back of their rental, we would have lhad to literally walk two miles each way in the windy ass frost bitten snow at the expense of missing some pretty damn good local bands. Simply put, its a buzz kill. Oh and don't even think that you'll be able to get the merchandise you want come nights end. Stuff goes quick.

Last years venue allowed for re-admittance with a stamp. I'm not certain if this new venue will be the same.

We will see if we can set up a shuttle bus between the hotel and venue like we did last time. I am not sure yet if the hotel has their own shuttle bus or not. If they do we'll try and set that up for the fest attendees. I think it came in pretty handy last time.

I'll look into that when I return from Asia on Nov 1. If we do manage to set it up we will let you know on the website. No guarantees though!

By the way, greetings from Bali!