First Bands Confirmed for Heathen Crusade II

Reign in Acai said:
We met the "two amy's".

Oh those two chicks! Now I remember. We saw them at Century Media's X-Mas Ballz tour (in LA) the month before Heathen Crusade, saw them again at HC, then bumped into them at an LA Opeth gig a couple months afterwards. :kickass:

Reign in Acai said:
We met the "two amy's". She can prance around wearing nothing but J.'s cowboy hat for all I care. :)~

Heh, you know it. Though seeing her wearing a torn bible on her head and jumping & laying around on my bed wasn't a bad consolation prize.

Reing in Acai said:
Is Ali and Mark attending this joyous gathering?

I think we'll be able to persuade Ali. I'm sure Mark will want to go, but he has this annual work conference or something set up that weekend and needed an excuse to go last year, so he may not be able to get out of it this year. Anyway, I'm sure we'll try to work on him.

Reign in Acai said:
Is Ali and Mark attending this joyous gathering?
Guessing what Mark will do is a sucker's bet. As Dark One said, he has his annual sales conference that weekend. He had to make an excuse to get out of it last year, and I can't say that he'd be willing to do that two years in a row. As for Ali, I suspect it will depend on the line-up. If Agalloch is announced as the headliner, you can't bet on it. That said, given what looks to be a strong RC turn out, it may be easier to convince him.

Zod

What? How? Which? Last year's had like 3 bands I was interested in, if more I enjoy sign up it's a possibility. No offense meant, I definitely support the cause of GOOD AND REAL METAL fests, just the particular bands of choice t'weren't my thing.

I spend 60% of my days naked as a jaybird so be prepared if I show up.

Dark One said:
I really wish they would schedule this thing just one week later. That's the week in between the AFC/NFC Championships and the Super Bowl so it's more convenient. :loco:

Well last year worked out ok. I caught the NFC Championship while waiting for my plane to depart at MSP airport. :kickass:

Reign in Acai said:
Quest Night Club? Why the switch? That last venue "Star something" kicked some serious arse!!!

Quest Night Club is pretty cool if you like getting shot. :loco:

Really though, it's not that bad. Star Central was alright and was THE metal spot in Minnesota, as far as I know, but got bought out to a dollar store so they can expand. :lol:

I will shit if they get Agalloch to play.