First Bands Confirmed for Heathen Crusade II

General Zod said:
I'm shocked.

LOL - I just KNEW you would be. :loco:

General Zod said:
I was just listening to Pitch Black Brigade by Vreid. Good stuff. This sounds like the kind of stuff you love; it's got a bit of that Black n Roll vibe. But more Black than Roll.

Definitely - Vreid are both catchy and grim, been digging the hell out of this for awhile. I'm hoping to hear a Windir tune or two as well at the fest as a tribute to their fallen leader. However, the resulting birth of Vreid took much of the sting out of what happened.

The lineup already rules and the headliners haven't even been announced yet. :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

BTW, did you notice that it's at a new venue this year?

LOL, check out the music on the venue webpage (I'm still optimistic though, the club holds 1200 people):

http://www.thequestnightclub.net

did y'all split the cost of a room last time with anyone? what time did y'all show up and shit? im a rookie at this stuff.

This year I plan on getting a room in the same hotel as the bands. If I only knew how big of a slobberknocking party last years hotel escapades were going to turn out to be, I would of done so last year. All the RC'ers showed up near the beginning of the fest @ around 1-2 I believe. I seriously hope this venue allows readmittance as it would be a pain otherwise. Kupshi/MisterMayhem would you care to ease our souls with a little info on this techno venue you booked? :)

We got there on Friday night and went out for dinner. Hit the liquor store and went back to the hotel. They had the whole 3rd floor dedicated to the show. So, it was pretty much just people hanging in the halls, drinking and tearing the pages from the Gideon bibles in the rooms. Many of the bands were hanging out drinking as well. In the morning, we hit Perkins for breakfast and them off to the show.

We split rooms. Dark One and I, and Gugs and JK. The rooms were pretty cheap. I think $80? It was a pretty decent hotel.

Zod

ok, that answers my question. i was wondering if y'all showed up friday or saturday.

who wants to split a room? a warning: i sleep (if we sleep at all) in the nude

General Zod said:
We got there on Friday night and went out for dinner. Hit the liquor store and went back to the hotel. They had the whole 3rd floor dedicated to the show. So, it was pretty much just people hanging in the halls, drinking and tearing the pages from the Gideon bibles in the rooms. Many of the bands were hanging out drinking as well. In the morning, we hit Perkins for breakfast and them off to the show.

We split rooms. Dark One and I, and Gugs and JK. The rooms were pretty cheap. I think $80? It was a pretty decent hotel.

Zod

Good times. :headbang:

Looks like we'll have to find a new place this year, as I don't think the new venue is close to the old one.

Hey J, you can split a room with Climb That Hill and I if you dare to listen to Arghoslent blasting during the wee hours of a snow filled Minneapolis night.

But you can not sleep NUDE!!!! WTF!!!

Reign in Acai said:
Hey J, you can split a room with I and Climb Thar Hill if you dare to listen to Arghoslent blasting during the wee hours of the night.

But you can not sleep NUDE!!!! WTF!!!

No nudity clause will be strictly enforced :yuk: