First Bands Confirmed for Heathen Crusade II

kupshi

Jul 14, 2002
AZ USA
MÅNEGARM, SKYFORGER and VREID Confirmed for Minneapolis’ HEATHEN CRUSADE II Metalfest!

MÅNEGARM from Sweden, SKYFORGER from Latvia and VREID from Norway All three bands will be making their exclusive debut North American performances. are the first bands to be confirmed for the second annual Heathen Crusade Metalfest.

The Heathen Crusade II will take place on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at The Quest Night Club in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Bands who want to be considered for a slot in the lineup can contact the organizers at booking@heathencrusade.com.

The headliner of the Festival and other supporting bands will be announced in the coming months as they are confirmed. Additional information can be found at http://www.heathencrusade.com. You can also visit at our Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/heathencrusade.

I'm definitely going to have to spend some time with the MÅNEGARM and VREID MP3s I have. I've never heard of SKYFORGER. Can someone prove a description, recommendation, YouSendIt?

I see that none of these bands is considered the "headliner". I guess this means you guys either got sponsors, decided to spend the additional money to fly four bands over or have a US band in mind? Aggaloch perhaps? Hmm...

Regardless, nice work.

Zod

Erik said:
they're so well known they even had a cameo appearance in nintendo corp's latest smash hit NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.

:lol: i just remembered about that yesterday while playing the game... really doesn't look like "no item"

General Zod said:
Oh rly? Well, we'll definitely have to have a beer. I'll be easy to spot, I'll be wearing my Bathory t-shirt.

haha, yeah ill be sure to wear that nevermore tank top. it shows my pecs.

but just look for the dude who looks lost and looks like he belongs at a country western concert.

speaking of tshirts, i may need to get me some for the show. bathory or graveland....

YouSendIt? Curious to hear these guys.

Zod

ill see what i can dig up. their old stuff is black metal, while the newer stuff is more heavy metal folk with a bit of black.