Other bands you listen to

Grevén said:
In my opinion Dispatched sounds nothing like Skyfire...
The Motherwar album is lika a Hammerfallrecord with screamy vocals...

He he, cool, you're actually the first person i have met that actually know about Dispatched :) Too bad you don't think like me, but that's ok anyway :cool:

Btw, something i forgot i my last post... you should also listen to "Chaos Feeds Life" :D ho ho ho ho, ha ha ha, he he he ;)

I've only heard one song by Dispatched, "The Final Countdown," but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy the album soon, that one song is enough for me.

To attempt to list all the bands I listen to would be similar to trying to fly, so he'es a small fraction of it: Skyfire, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Soilwork, Sentenced, Lacuna Coil, Amon Amarth, Kataklysm, Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, At the Gates, Lost Horizon, Immortal, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy, The Crown, Poisonblack, Sepultura, Thyrfing.

Then there's also the bands that I've only heard a few songs from and liked them, but don't consider myself a fan of yet: Old Man's Child, Amorphis, Arwen, Dream Evil, Covenant, Knightlord, Falconer, and like 50 million more.

Anyone hear of the band Nightrage? It's made up of members from ATG, and they don't have an album out yet, but they've got a song for download ath their website, http://www.nightrage.com and they definately sound promising.

froosch... hope you know that "The Final Countdown" is a Europecover...

I have the Nightrage album and I can tell you that it is well worth buying when it is released...
Tompa is back!
bowdown.gif

and carnh... you are so right... not regarding Dispatched but Chaos Feeds Life...
cool.gif

Grevén said:
froosch... hope you know that "The Final Countdown" is a Europecover...

Well, it's a good Europe cover... I actually think I may have known that, but the file I downloaded was totally mislabeled so I wasn't really sure which information was right until I did another search for Dispatched. When I queued it I was given the impression that I was in the process of downloading a Children of Bodom song. That actually seems to be a good way to descover new bands, I learned about Sentenced from downloading "The Trooper" by Children of Bodom. Maybe we could get Skyfire more popular if we all put something like "From Here to Death" by Children of Bodom on Kazaa, but of course that would really just be asking people to compare the two.