Other good anti-Christian metal?

Another great band with anti-christian lyrics is Sportlov :D, with great songs like: Snöbollskrieg and Svarta Pisten :D. Kind of stylisch musik, singing about how theyre sitting in their fort of snow, forming balls of snow, and when the christians attack they throw them at them. They also sing of cutting up their wrists with icecones and pissing inverse pentagramms in the snow :D . And I can't believe that there is actually people that take this band serious ^^

metal devi said:
I like AA's "anti-christian" lyrics much more than the usual "satanic/anti-christian" lyrics because it shows the "imperialistic" nature of Christianity. Their aim of converting "poor heathens" and win souls. Same problem with Islam.
Hinduism is not like that. It clearly states that there are many different ways to reach God and the name you him doesn't matter.

well Oden or Belenos are much cooler names for a God than Allah ;)
and i like porc! :Spam:

I'm in total alleigance with everyone on here who likes Marduk - They are so badass it's not even funny. I worship the album Panzer Division Marduk and most the shit off of World Funeral. These are some of the best albums in history, and if you don't have them, you need to buy them now. They're very blasphemous on most of their stuff, and also very warlike and aggressive. Panzer Division Marduk brings down the full fury of the North and the 3rd Reich on anything that reaks of light. By the way does anybody know why they ever switched from Legion to Mortis as their singer? Legion was a frikin badass (as is mortis) - what happened to him?

i think its cause Mortis isn't as ugly as Legion :p but i guess these fascists will end up killing eachother so as to not change from the usual black metal habits ;)
anyway yeah Marduk kicks ass, i discovered the band by just looking at CDs in a store, and when i saw Panzer Division Marduk i just bought it on the spot ^^
but real awsome BM is of course Darkthrone, they are the true ones. Dark Funeral is also a ruler.

Celtik Militia said:
i think its cause Mortis isn't as ugly as Legion :p but i guess these fascists will end up killing eachother so as to not change from the usual black metal habits ;)
anyway yeah Marduk kicks ass, i discovered the band by just looking at CDs in a store, and when i saw Panzer Division Marduk i just bought it on the spot ^^
but real awsome BM is of course Darkthrone, they are the true ones. Dark Funeral is also a ruler.
Darkthrone was good in the early days and it's just ok now I suppose. They were the pioneers afterall. I wouldn't buy their new albums as there are way too many other great black metal bands that are much better.
Dark Funeral suxs and that's all I have to say about that. Marduk, they used be the shit back in the 90s, now I have no idea. Haven't heard any of their recent stuff, just hope they haven't turned into Hootie the Blowfish.

yeah i never really listened to Drakthrone's new stuff. i'm still in their albums signed with peaceville, the first 4 albums.
and i like dark funeral, they are melodic and fine!
its true that nowadays there are awsome BM bands, but for me the only ones which stay true to black metal, are NSBM bands, like fucking SEIGNEUR VOLAND! \m/

Well, if the Vikings would've ended up in India, I'm sure the Hindus would've told them that Odin and Thor and co. could very well be included in the Hindu pantheon...room enough for more gods...every day gods are being included, by the way!!
That is what is called "Hindu tolerance" and that's how all the religions of the thousands of tribes have been included into Hinduism.

We've had that thread before, Metal Devi.... I hope any band doesn't turn inte Hootie and the Fucking Blowfish. One's enough, thank you.

Pertinax said:
I'm in total alleigance with everyone on here who likes Marduk - They are so badass it's not even funny. I worship the album Panzer Division Marduk and most the shit off of World Funeral. These are some of the best albums in history, and if you don't have them, you need to buy them now. They're very blasphemous on most of their stuff, and also very warlike and aggressive. Panzer Division Marduk brings down the full fury of the North and the 3rd Reich on anything that reaks of light. By the way does anybody know why they ever switched from Legion to Mortis as their singer? Legion was a frikin badass (as is mortis) - what happened to him?

Well...Legion got other ideas about live, like getting married, a job, a house and maybe even a pet. So he left the band :Smug:
Morgan took Mortuus in the band not only because he's a good singer, with a razorlike voice, somehow I imagine the grimreaper to sound like that :cool:,but also because he and Morgan like the same horror cult movie from the 60(Don't know the name anymore).
So based on that they decided to be friends and take Marduk to a higher new level of extremness @

metal devi said:
Well, if the Vikings would've ended up in India, I'm sure the Hindus would've told them that Odin and Thor and co. could very well be included in the Hindu pantheon...room enough for more gods...every day gods are being included, by the way!!
That is what is called "Hindu tolerance" and that's how all the religions of the thousands of tribes have been included into Hinduism.
You seem to know alot about hinduism, awesome that somebody thinks outside the box. (haha, actually im of indian descent and Im biased :) )

90% of metal is anti-christian so antichristian metal doesn't narrow it down much. still, Zyklon do the best, most intelegent anti-religious lyrics you could imagine, you need to buy the albums because they fully explain the lyrics in the insert. Decapitated's lyrics are very intellegently anti-relegious too

Also on the subject of hinduism, remember its not exactly tolerance, its a case of "They're another aspect of Vishnu", as all hindu gods are, hence why Hinduism is monotheistic. "Subtle manipulation, it all comes down to accomadation" to quote Zyklon, the rest of my griefs with hinduism would take this off topic and aren't worth mentioning right now.

Yes the reason both Legion and B.War left Marduk is because they became more mature, wanted to start a family and develop musically. Both are excellent musicians (yes Legion has other talents than just singing) and both felt that Marduk was not taking them to the next level MUSICALLY. In BM you cannot really develop musically, just be more extreme. Plus as a BM musician, you have to live up to a certain image, because that's what BM is becoming, an image!

I think that if your a good musician then you could develop black metal further. I mean, someone came up with the idea to use keyboards and ambient sounds in it, for example. Also I think that with satan and victorious weapons was a bit groovier.

As for antichristian lyrics, Dimmu borgir's stormblåst with songs like då den kristne satte livet til and antikrist is great. Slayer and Dismember are other good anti christian bands

Celtik Militia said:
indeed. Marduk also released a disk called Fuck Me Jesus, and the intro is a rape scene, you can hear this girl screaming and a male voice yelling : "let Jesus fuck you!! Let Jesus fuck you!!" its a fucking violent image i find (i mean for a christian, and for those like me and all of us, who were raised in a christian society and mentality).
This is the scene from 'The Exorcist' by the way. If you've seen the film I'm surprised you've not recognised this- it's a very powerful scene! It's when the girl is slamming a crucifix into her cunt- at least the demon inside he is doing it.

For black metal discussion check out www.blackmetal.co.uk

requiem said:
This is the scene from 'The Exorcist' by the way. If you've seen the film I'm surprised you've not recognised this- it's a very powerful scene! It's when the girl is slamming a crucifix into her cunt- at least the demon inside he is doing it.

For black metal discussion check out www.blackmetal.co.uk

lol yeah ive seen the exorcist, i remember that scene when she slams the crucifix in her cunt, but i didnt remember the "let jesus fuck you" voice. :p

For those of you who who are interested in a little more Ska type stuff, I suggest you check out Leftover Crack. Ska isnt my cup of tea, but I think some of you might dig em.

images

*edit: wow, are we not allowed to post pictures anymore? That sucks.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
For those of you who who are interested in a little more Ska type stuff, I suggest you check out Leftover Crack. Ska isnt my cup of tea, but I think some of you might dig em.

images

*edit: wow, are we not allowed to post pictures anymore? That sucks.

there's a pentagra on their logo.... satanist ska?