Other good anti-Christian metal?

leftover crack is essentially choking victim, another satano crackhead ska band, who were really good. such gems as suicide and crack rock steady are highly recommended.

I would say that Vital Remains - Dechristianize was an awesome album. One of the best antichristian ones that I have heard, and I consider myself to be somewhat christian and hard for me to swallow that type of material, it's just SO badass that I continue to listen to it.

World Funeral is also an awesome cd. Some Dark Funeral material is really well done and I would recommend some of it too. Krisiun are an awesome band and they have a good bit of antichristian material as well.

mmmmh... anaal nathrakh, usvass bessadth, ine elee diendeh...
ANAAL NATHRAKH! USVASS BESSADTH! INE ELLEE DIENDEH!!!!

Belgar said:
Ah damn it the whole anti-christian theme is just so fucking boring now, how many more albums or bands will come out with the same old theme. The whole horror-gore was fun too ... or used to be. Plus your idea of AA singing about burning down churches is so biased and remote from their lyrical concept I won't even get into it.

When you have inbred rednecks trying to shove christianity down your throat the anti-christain theme never gets old.

Well, my father's family is Hindu, so that's why I know something about it.

Melechesh is the only interesting "satanical band" but they don't really speak of satan but of the Sphynx and their texts are all about the ancient Babylonian religions...very complicated, much too complicated in my opinion. Their music is very good so I don't mind the "chinese lyrics"...one of their songs is really very creepy, it's with "heavy breathing" ...

some black metal:

Ancient
Naglfar - Sheol (also the albums Pariah & Harvest are good for their human hate:kickass:)

Carpathian Forest
Lord Belial
Gospel Of The Horns
Grand Belial's Key
Belphagor (their shirts are a little too blasphemious even for me [some of them at least] i don't know how to spell the band's name for sure (try www.metal-archives.com to find them [great site by the way]

Old man's Child

a death metal band:

God Dethroned (their older stuff) their newer stuf is a little different, but still good imo.

some black metal:

Belphagor (their shirts are a little too blasphemious even for me [some of them at least] i don't know how to spell the band's name for sure (try www.metal-archives.com to find them [great site by the way]

a death metal band:

I think you mean Belphegor (http://www.belphegor.at) - best Death/Black Metal Band imo. New Album (Bondage Goat Zombie) is not their best cd but still a killer tune. Especially "Stigma Diabolicum" awesome song..."I cut your signs into my flesh yeahhh" :headbang:

[ame]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=1TC7QLzY6Y8[/ame]

P.S They just entered the austrian charts at No. #42 and the german ones at No. #81! Impressive...

I think you mean Belphegor (http://www.belphegor.at) - best Death/Black Metal Band imo. New Album (Bondage Goat Zombie) is not their best cd but still a killer tune. Especially "Stigma Diabolicum" awesome song..."I cut your signs into my flesh yeahhh" :headbang:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=1TC7QLzY6Y8

P.S They just entered the austrian charts at No. #42 and the german ones at No. #81! Impressive...

yeah, that's who i mean :) wasn't sure how to spell it, and didn't feel like looking it up at the time.:saint:

You might also like Unleashed. They feature anti-christian lyrics, too. Often from a pagan point of view. :kickass:

For Example:
I know it's kind of a "Save us oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"-ripoff, it still kicks ass :p

Lindisfarne, holy land
Of pilgrimage for the christian man
Church of god, and monastery
8th of June, in the year of 793
The longships are coming
The longships are coming
The longships are coming
The longships are coming
Oh lord, hear us pray
Save us from the norsemen's rage
In despair, final grasp
The longships are coming
The longships are coming
The longships are coming
The longships are coming

Unless I'm mistaken, that's the date of the first Viking landing in Europe. Cool.
And "Oh lord, hear us pray, save us from the norsemen's rage" ? lol. Too close to actually be a rip-off, though.