Other good anti-Christian metal?

Hmmm Behemoth? Christgrinder :). Nergal enjoys ripping the bible apart on stage and throwing it in the crowd, and saying "Fuck this shit". Its quite beautiful imo.
Yeah, I saw him do that the other night right before Christgrinding Avenue. It was hilarious.
Aren't people trying to ban them in Poland because of that?
I doubt it. But who knows? Gorgoroth got in trouble in Poland.

Guys, this thread is over three YEARS old, I don't think the original poster is still reading.

And holy shit, you'd think it would've been lost by now. I can't believe UM archives stuff that old.

Its not really anti-christ music, More to honor the ancient norse gods and the mythologies, aswell as the Norsemen..

You want real anti-Christ music? Listen to the swedish band: The project Hate, theres anti-christ for you....

I love Amon Amarth for its virulently anti-Christian lyrics. I've probably listened to "Ride for Vengeance" and "The Sound of Eight Hooves" a thousand times. With Christmas coming and the post-election analyses about how George Bush was re-elected using religion, I'm especially angry at the swine. :ill:

Other metal often has vaguely atheistic overtones, but not much of it is as explicitly anti-Christian as Amon Amarth.

Who else makes songs about burning down churches and stuff?