Other important news about summer festivals:

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
what the FUCK is going on with this?

http://www.ozzfest.com/blog/entry/89

Ozzfest 2009 is canceled so Ozzy can work on a new album? Last years lineup left me bitter due to lack of tour dates, now this just pisses me the fuck off. Fuck Ozzfest from now on. ( / drinking )

Seriously though, what the hell? Cruefest looks promising with Godsmack, but that's it.

And the only news I've heard thus far for Gigantour is Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine.

I also can't find out anything about Seattle Metal fest yet. What gives? At least put a page on the website saying "coming soon" instead of a blank white nothing.

ARGH!

Ozzfest hasn't happened for a couple years, guys. At least the tour hasn't. Freefest (remember that?) was the last Ozzfest tour.

You know, the world's most boring band.

yeppers.gif

I like em. Don't know why, probably because it brings me back to a better time in my life. It's an association thing. Either way, flame on. I like the first three CoB albums and the first Godsmack. Like the rest of you, I don't care what you think about my taste in music. We all have that one thing in common - don't give a flying fuck. I love you people!

Europe Metal Fests >>>>>>>>>>>>>> North American Metal Fests (with some exceptions like Milwaukee)

and heathen crusade (RIP) and maryland death fest, and Hostile City death fest, and others. There are actually quite a few great american fests if you don't mind going to something thats not sponsored by hot topic or monster energy drinks.