Other important news about summer festivals:

the mayhem fest basically is ozzfest minus ozzy/black sabbath

and the european festivals are the same thing as the american festivals, except theres drunk/wasted euro trash camped out all over the place for 3 days instead of teens in baggy pants

^ ..

Well, there IS Van's Warped Tour. but I'm sure MTV and Hot Topic (the gap) have that bought out, so you're right. KILL MTV. Seriously, they don't even play fucking MUSIC anymore. You need one of MTV's premium channels just to see full-length music videos anymore. Change the channel's name.

While we're at it, Cartoon Network plays live action shows at times, and Disney hardly plays any classic Disney movies or shows anymore, so change the name to just Children's Shows Network.

^ ..

Well, there IS Van's Warped Tour. but I'm sure MTV and Hot Topic (the gap) have that bought out, so you're right. KILL MTV. Seriously, they don't even play fucking MUSIC anymore. You need one of MTV's premium channels just to see full-length music videos anymore. Change the channel's name.

While we're at it, Cartoon Network plays live action shows at times, and Disney hardly plays any classic Disney movies or shows anymore, so change the name to just Children's Shows Network.

Toon Disney just discontinued Gargoyles. Expect me to send a letter with a lovely gift inside.