Ouch, Nate, that hurts!

Holy Shit! !:OMG:

What's that guy's address? I am going to go slaughter him with a knife. It seems like he thinks a pretty boy voice would go good with brutal, thrashing music. With the guitars saying death in such a beautiful way, he wants the singer to have a cock up his ass while he sings! Wow, I will murder him.

Sounds like this reviewer is biased against death metal..Perhaps the reviewer is used to clean vocals and nu metal screaming..I think the vocals on GWC are excellent but obviously the wingnut who reviewed the cd has no concept of death metal or "cookie monstor" vox..what an idiot..

I wrote to the reviewer (at Satan Stole my Teddy Bear) complaining that the vocals are great and show much range and that his review was a "delusion of the genre".. This is what the reviewer had to say:That's utter nonsense. I've never had a problem with death metal vocals,
but Vehemence is just plain bad. Musically, they are outstanding but their
flat, monotonous approach vocally is an album killer. You obviously haven't
read through many reviews at my site because you would realize there's more
than a few praises of death metal vocalist (particularly Dan Swano, back
when he still did them). Don't even try to claim I have no ear for death
metal vocals. I just no ear for BAD vocals.

John
Satan Stole My Teddybear
http://www.ssmt-reviews.com

How's about a little quid pro quo......
The review is very terribly laid out. The pathetic graphics are of grade school quality. The reviewer John Chedsey is a very simple minded person who is quick to render negativity without thought. Thank goodness the rest of society isn't trapped within the barren wasteland of ignorance created by an idiot whose judgement can be based on nothing more than his ability to press a play button on a cd player and type his reaction/opinion.
This review would have been entertaining had it not been written by a total assdouche. By the end of the review I realized the review would have had a great deal better content if the text was no longer present.
What a pathetic loser.
:Spin: HAH!!!! :wave:

The dood was probably just pissed cause I emailed their staff with Vehemence tour news. No other reviewer website got pissed at that.. others have emailed back and thanked us for the news. These guys yelled at me for it. So whateva... "

that reviewer is a tard and ugly too!

chedsey.jpg