Ouch!

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site

Well this is my first day back in work after seeing Saxon at the Mean Fiddler on 13th October!

A night of constant jumping up and down to a blinding Saxon set took it's toll on my left calf and I could barely walk on Sunday morning! So a week of rest, ice packs, and deep heat it was and I can now walk again!

Not that I am complaining mind you because what a great night that was. I don't think I have seen a better Saxon gig, and I have seen many! And judging by all the other gig reviews it seems like every show has gone down a storm!

Well done Saxon. Can't wait til next year and another week off work!

I must admit i agree totally with what you are saying about the London gig. I've seen Saxon about twenty times but this was one of the best and wildest that i've been to. I was @#%$ after the second song (747). Saxon was brilliant, Biff was masterful, his voice was great and the crowd fantastic. What a mixture of hard-core fans. Myself, a mad Scotsman, Greeks, Brazilians, Irish and of course the English. Some were even travelling to Sweden to watch them a few weeks later.
The new album is brilliant and i can't wait to see them play there again. It will be my fourth time there but can it get any better? Surely no?

Yep your dead right Gordon. The great thing was that you could see how much Biff in particular was enjoying the show himself. Biffs singing was great and the band were loud and tight.

That is the third time I have seen Saxon there and it has got better every time. It was great to see everyone going wild! I got jumpng and singing with 2 blokes I've never seen before and it was like we were old friends!

It was a fantastic night and if next time is better........then well I'll be off work for a month!!!