Out of tune

Thilo

Sep 14, 2002
Darmstadt, Germany
www.agathodaimon.de
I heard that Alexi has got three guitars. So my question. Why is his guitar always out of tune at live-gigs. Why does he use just one guitar live. Have you seen the Wacken-Gig 1998 (Lake Bodom)? Boah, the guitar is terrible.
This year in Wacken was the same.
And they had roadies who could tune the guitar for him, while he using one of his other, but....?

Hmmm I'm not 100% right he's got 3 guitars...:confused: anyone here knows for sure?
... maybe Kimberly can tell us about that .

The out of tunning thing..... I can't say anything about it. For me it sounds quite OK and heh... how does he tune his guitar(s?) btw?

GothicErika[marked]
Hmmm I'm not 100% right he's got 3 guitars... anyone here knows for sure?
... maybe Kimberly can tell us about that .

The out of tunning thing..... I can't say anything about it. For me it sounds quite OK and heh... how does he tune his guitar(s?) btw?

1. Kimberly soes not post here, she doesnt have time for that.
2. tune is D
3. attleast 3 guitars, but varries 1 or 2 on tour.

just go to the Sinergy forum and ask Kim, for Sinergy alexi tunes to C#, that's what kim said i belive...someone asked her over in that forum... as for being out of tune live... i wouldnt know, what i heard sounded fine

Originally posted by Wound
just go to the Sinergy forum and ask Kim, for Sinergy alexi tunes to C#, that's what kim said i belive...someone asked her over in that forum... as for being out of tune live... i wouldnt know, what i heard sounded fine
He tuned it to C# on the first Sinergy album only. He started tunning it to D from then on. Same thing for Children Of Bodom, he tuned it to C# on Something Wild only.

Everbody is talking 'bout Alexi's tuning.
What about the "not tuning" of his guitar. Well, I think COB is a very professional band, but why does Alexi just use 1 or 2 guitars on tour although his has three guitars. And especially in Wacken, where everybody shit fucking musican wants to play, Alexi does not change his guitar while the gig.
By the way, how much guitars Ale have?