Overloud teases TH3?

xphen0m

May 9, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/overloud/p...73579090796/10153497059665797/?type=1&theater

11845059_10153497059665797_1762981408093332106_o.jpg

Work in progress on guitar fx... what's happening at Overloud?

I hope it is TH3! I absolutely LOVED TH2, but other amp sims have replaced it. I have refused to sell it because I like it so damn much whenever I revisit it. This would be long, long, LONG overdue for such an awesome amp sim.

https://www.facebook.com/overloud/p...73579090796/10153497059665797/?type=1&theater

I hope it is TH3! I absolutely LOVED TH2, but other amp sims have replaced it. I have refused to sell it because I like it so damn much whenever I revisit it. This would be long, long, LONG overdue for such an awesome amp sim.

That's interesting.I still use the stand alone version of TH2 on the MacBook live sometimes,it switches quickly and has low CPU use.It's easy to set up with a midi foot controller as well.I would definitely check out TH3.

That would be amazing! It's still probably the most "complete" of the amp/fx suites out there, and I loved them having non-traditional heads modeled like the Lynch Box and modules.

If they could get some of the contemporary Randall models like the Thrasher, 667 or Satan officially licensed, that would be a MAJOR coup.

I always rated TH2 but have since been seriously sidetracked by Recab 4 & Ignite Amps.

A full new version though, I'd want to check out for sure!!

I loved TH2. I'm not really feeling TH3 so far. I was going to buy it once my financial woes settled down (possibly won't be any time soon) but I don't like the new amp models, and I really hate the new layout. TH2's layout was fine with me, but Overloud really ruined it in TH3.

- The right click -> Add Module from TH2 was a great idea, I thought. But now.............what the heck is this?
- I get a CPU spike when initially loading TH3. I'm on an i7.
- The Fireball (BurnSphere) amp doesn't sound that good.
- Neither does the Mark II model.
- I get a weird noise when really driving some of the amps.
- The GUI window is way too small for the way TH3 functions with adding modules and preset loading.
- There's not really any new features from TH2 to justify the upgrade price.

Overall, the new version seems like a real stop DOWN from it's previous edition. It really does. I am majorly disappointed as I was really anticipating what TH3 would bring since I loved TH2 so much.