Overloud TH3 Metal

He has a review right here that he did some time ago.

I don't know why he just randomly posted a link to TH3?

Unless he really wants to promote it?

Either way, I like your videos ForTiorl, keep making more.

i posted the link because it´s a new dialed down version of TH3 with a couple of great high gain amps and it´s at a discount price right now. i know this seems like advertising, but that´s not the point. i just really like this amp simulator, but it still seems to be a bit under the radar.

Reactions: Vasyl Mishchenko
I like the price, TH3 is a great amp modeller and your clips sure showcase that. I don't know for how long it will stay at that price but im buying it.

Last edited:
I like the price, TH3 is a great amp modeller and your clips sure showcase that. I don't for how long it will stay at that price but im buying it.

Same here, I'm really impressed with it.

I loved TH2, but much like that version, TH3 doesn't get much use. I'm pretty much covered with Thermionik, and some of the Amplitube models. Not to forget the great free stuff, like LePou and Ignite Amps.

Tried it once and fell in love with it.
You can hear it in action here:

and one with a lead break:

and one just messing around:

Don't think I'll ever use another amp sim again. This has become my go-to sim.

You know, I start itching every time plugin makers put out something like this and it makes me feel like I bought my Axe II vainly. The previous thing was Bias FX that was positioned as an Axe-killer, but in my experience turned out like an ordinary plugin amp sim. But this time it can really be a threat :err: and also a recently released JST Jason Richardson amp sim plug. The VST industry is surely getting there. Or not? :suspicious:

Last edited: