Overwelmed With Happiness...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
Man, these next few months are gonna be killer, all sorts of killer releases are coming out, I am going to be playing baseball from now till the end of summer, can't get much better than that...coming home from a game, poping in the new Black Label Society, Nothingface, Deftones, Powerman 5000, 311, Jane's Addiction, etc.

Right on. You read my mind, or I read yours. I just posted that 'May is gonna be a good month' thread.
:):)

Someone recommend 311 to me. Said they are his favorite band. This guy used to be a huge Anthrax fan so I burned a copy of some of the stuff off of Stomp, Vol 8 and WCFYA. He was blown away. Anthrax now has a fan back in full force. Anywho, what is 311 like?????

311 are tastey..

nothing like anthrax, except the distortion of the guitars

fucking awesome band live

They do rap parts and sing others, all in all they are the only band I have ever heard get it fucking perfect

2 singers, 2 guitars, 1 bass, 1 drummer

all their albums rip it hard except for Transistor which is a bit too long in my opinion, still it has some gems

my favorite albums would have to be Music and Grassroots their first and second albums, however dont get me wrong their new stuff is fucking badass

The new PM5K will not be well recieved by most. It's leaked in a few random places and I've heard all but one song and though I like I can tell you that it's not "Tonight The Stars Revolt" or "Mega Kung Fu Radio".

Spiders trying to grow up it seems.

If you can find them clean get "That's Entertainment" and "A Is For Apathy" and that should prepare you for the CD.

redeyes said:
311 are tastey..

nothing like anthrax, except the distortion of the guitars

fucking awesome band live

They do rap parts and sing others, all in all they are the only band I have ever heard get it fucking perfect

2 singers, 2 guitars, 1 bass, 1 drummer

all their albums rip it hard except for Transistor which is a bit too long in my opinion, still it has some gems

my favorite albums would have to be Music and Grassroots their first and second albums, however dont get me wrong their new stuff is fucking badass

Try the 2 Skinnee J's