Own Pictures Thread

omg lol... i prolly have close to that though too!!

Heres a pic from about 3 years ago. I'm on the far right... duh :lol:
I are band n3rd!!

Blues.jpg

edit: was a band nerd... my college wanted me to play the sousaphone for them but i said no way!

haha dont worry im with you, though my excuse is I was playing guitar, and playing the kill bill theme song so its all good, and there were some really cool poeple there as well.
marchingband.jpg

yeah notice how well i blow things?

:lol:

shit you should of seen when the smoke bomb back fired in my house couldnt see 2 feet in front of me
and it burn through sheet rock wich is fire proof i almost burned the house down
and i got my moms reaction on tape when she saw the mess its pricelist
and yeah i did get punished for that lol

I didn't exactly mean "blow up" things lol

that band is fucking small...

i dunno if i have a pic of our band anywhere but there were like 200 people in it. It was actually kind of cool to be in our band.
The band presidents were homecoming queens for like 4 years straight lol

I've played in Disney World in front of hundreds of thousands of people, and also in Washington D.C. on national televison :)
Yea, we were pretty sweet.
haha yea we are small and not that great, we have like four flags:lol:
more marching band madness!
pic.jpg

:p

When I played we have 8 sousaphones ... the two dudes next to me would do back flips and shit during the some songs. It was fun. Our directer had us play Crazy Train one year.

hah yea sounds fun, we had two sousajohnts, :lol:

though we went to my pals (Howard) University and say Howards and Delaware states band and I thought Delaware was pretty good.And we saw Jay-z, lol