The metal vinyl you own
Upcoming metal vinyl releases
Special edition you own
Upcoming special editions
just any cool metal related stuff you own or that is soon to be released

And we love pictures.

Mastodon - Crack the Skye wormhole edition. Only 500 exist. Hardbacked

2ds4lc3.jpg

Crappy quality picture. Need to find something better to take them with than my phone, but just to start things off.

^ Really fucking cool. Mastodon has kick ass album artwork.

It isn't metal, but it sounds sweet on a record player. This+Bong hits= chill day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the picture disk of Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian and an original vinyl copy of Attacker - Battle at Helms Deep.

Some other stuff I have that isn't exactly rare but I'm fond of includes Heroes, Saints and Fools by Saracen. I want Crystal Logic but it tends to go for about £50. I don't have any really expensive stuff, except an Artisan E.P. that doesn't really exist on the internet.

I still think a "collector's" thread should not be exclusive to vinyl.

I took some pictures of some of my older albums a few years ago, so I might as well share them:

100_2090.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2093.jpg

100_2094.jpg

100_2095.jpg

100_2096.jpg

100_2097.jpg

100_2098.jpg

100_2099.jpg

100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg

100_2102.jpg

100_2103.jpg

100_2104.jpg

100_2106.jpg

Dodens Grav = You know what you`ll get. Nothing wrong with that of course.

My fledgling vinyl collection. This is what I have so far, and I want a lot more.
29gdcf9.jpg

Oranssi Pazuzu - Muukalainen Puhuu only 400 copies exist. Band logo and all stars and back tracklisting glow in the dark
Belphegor - The Last Supper
Forest of Stars - Opportunistic Thieves of Spring DLP on gray white swirl vinyl comes with 12 12x12 art cards I didnt have room to post
24neahj.jpg

Portal - Swarth hardback edition. Cant see it but side D is etched with the album artwork design
30xigw9.jpg

Speedwolf - Ride With Death clear edition
Hour of 13 - The Ritualist ethereal glow green. lim 300
Acid Witch - Stoned orange/dark purple swirl
p7q8p.jpg

Superchrist - Holy Shit stained glass gold edition
Pentagram - Sub-Basement alt art picture disk
Ghoul - Transmission Zero die hard on crystal skull vinyl. came with 3D glasses and patch
rw8k8y.jpg

Saint Vitus - Mournful Cries
Mastodon - Crack the Skye
Cannibal Corpse - Torture US special edition blood splattered clear vinyl

Awesome collection Dodens!I'll try and post some pics of my vinyl collection in a few weeks.I have a few cool box sets,Ulver's Three Journeyes Through The Norwegian Netherworlde,Summoning's Sounds Of Middle Earth(signed) and Conqueror's War Cult Supremacy wooden box.