The Tape Collector's Thread

Some random crap I picked up today for $2 each. The Loudness tape is really the only thing I'm especially happy to have.

IMGP0003.JPG

Loudness' Lightning Strikes
The Dubliners' At Their Best
Savatage's Fight For The Rock
Jon & Vangelis' The Friends Of Mr. Cairo
Barbara Streisand & Kris Kristofferson's A Star Is Born soundtrack

ha i'll add to this soon....Loudness rule man l have this on vinyl plus 3 or4 other Loudness l think. Fantastic glamish rock.
also love that Streisand & Kristofferson tape.
the dISEMBOWELMENT tape erks me because l had just bought their first album and l went to a phone box (remember those) had a long conversation then walked away leaving the bloody CD in the booth.

Somewhere on this forum I'm likely on record as not being much of a fan of this album or style of black metal but I decided to buy this and give it another honest try.

Somewhat inspired by @Phylactery's incessant talk about certain bands and styles, not sure if he likes this album but here's to you. :kickass:

IMGP0067.JPG

Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse

Reactions: Phylactery
M2M_Shades_of_Purple_Asian_Cover.jpg

i had a tape of this once but lost it

Somewhere on this forum I'm likely on record as not being much of a fan of this album or style of black metal but I decided to buy this and give it another honest try.

Somewhat inspired by @Phylactery's incessant talk about certain bands and styles, not sure if he likes this album but here's to you. :kickass:

View attachment 8038

Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse

I do like it, quite a lot actually and I think it's somewhat underrated (by some people). Just a small notch below the absolute best black metal from Norway imo. The first track is glorious.

Reactions: CiG