The Opeth Collector's Thread

terrorbakis

Nov 2, 2006
Sweden
Do you guy's have any cool Opeth cd's, vinyls, tapes, shirts or other interesting stuff? Post your collection here.. Just for fun, This is not a competition, just interesting to see if there's any strange/rare collectibles out there.

:kickass:

Nothing Special. I have all the albums, plus orchid on Vinyl (the one with a picture of the flower on it). I have two shirts, one I got from a gig and one as a present. A necklace with the logo on the end and also the sweatband with the orange logo.

In fact I didnt even realise I had that much until I replied to this thread, Im impressed with myself :lol:

Edit oh yeah, forgot I also have Lamentations!

Orchid
Morningrise
Still Life Original Release
BWP Original Release
Ghost Reveries
Lamentations

Like 7 T-shirts
BWP Hoodie
Logo Belt

Signed BWP,Ghost Reveries And Still Life Booklets
Signed 8x10 promo Pic
2 Signed Ghost Reveries Promo Posters
2 pics of some friends and i with Opeth which we got signed at the next show we saw them at
Logo painted on my wall
Logo Tattoo...fanboy?...perhaps..i dont care

nothing special or unusual, just the full discography

edit: and Lamentations

edit#2: and a white Damnation t-shirt

My Arms, Your Hearse (original US)
Still Life (Digipak reissue)
Still Life (vinyl)
Blackwater Park
Blackwater Park Special Edition
Damnation (jewel case)
Deliverance
Deliverance (vinyl)
Lamentations DVD (Digipak)
Ghost Reveries
Ghost Reveries (vinyl)
Ghost Reveries Special Edition

Would love to get Damnation on vinyl.

bought GR twice and have Lamentations.

Besides that, I have listened to Opeth through my younger years online.

Planning to get merchandise when its not so fuckin expensive.

My Arms, Your Hearse
Still Life
BWP special edition
Deliverance
Damnation
Ghost Reveries
Ghost Reveries special edition
Lamentations
Long-sleeve Damnation T-shirt
Short-sleeve 2006 US tour T-shirt

My Arms, Your Hearse (original US)
Still Life (Digipak reissue)
Still Life (vinyl)
Blackwater Park
Blackwater Park Special Edition
Damnation (jewel case)
Deliverance
Deliverance (vinyl)
Lamentations DVD (Digipak)
Ghost Reveries
Ghost Reveries (vinyl)
Ghost Reveries Special Edition

Would love to get Damnation on vinyl.

Nice! Do you know if the special edition of BWP has been re-released or if there's different versions? I remember it was pretty expensive and hard to find on ebay some years ago but efter a while you could find it easily and pretty cheap also.

Opeth discography including some downloaded. I will definitely be purchasing them all though. Also I have an Opeth shirt and the Lamentations DVD. I also have some kvlt stuff including the demos and some live recordings that I downloaded.

Opeth discography including some downloaded. I will definitely be purchasing them all though. Also I have an Opeth shirt and the Lamentations DVD. I also have some kvlt stuff including the demos and some live recordings that I downloaded.

Cool! About the demo, I've heard that they never released any demo, just rehearsal tape (I think it was blakkheim who told me)
Is the demos you have rehearsal?

Orchid, Morningrise, MAYH, Still Life, Blackwater Park, Deliverance, Damnation, Ghost Reveries (from iTunes), Ghost Reveries Special Edition, GR shirt, Deliverance shirt, ticket stub from the Gigantour show in SD.

EDIT: And all the known demos (Apostle in Triumph pts 1 and 2, the '91 demo tape, and others).

Full Discography
Ghost Reveries Re-Issue
Lamentations DVD
My Arms, Your Hearse Vinyl
Still Life, Still Death Shirt
Ghost Reveries Shirt