The Collector's Thread

Kekkonen's Parrot

On your shoulder.
Jan 18, 2007
FIN
Has anyone else here been bitten by the collecting bug? Meaning, does anyone else collect C.O.B related stuff?

Do you have some rare or interesting items, that you've managed to buy, trade, steal, find or were lucky enough to get from a live show? If so, post a picture and/or tell us about the item. If there's some kind of a story related in getting it, please share it with us. Clothes, rare early-career (<2000) stuff, autographed things you own, or any random stuff like that is fine. But don't post if you have 2 normal COB CD's sitting in your bookshelf, as that's not actually very interesting.

This thread got started, because I've always wondered who got Alexi's yellow cap, which he threw to the audience in the end of Stockholm Knockout :)

I don't have anything that special myself. I've tried to collect all the CD and vinyl singles and albums. I'm still missing few things, like the original SW vinyl.

:danceboy:

I have a lot of C.O.B things, CDs, Flags, shirts. The only things that would stick out, maybe, it the shirt I got from the show I've been too. I used to have a pin.. but eh, drunken forest adventures finished that item off. I have a few interviews from magazines. Nothing really special yet.

I really don't collect anything, I have saved all COB related interviews/articles from the magazines that I order. Some early interviews from 1998/99. I have most of the Albums, singles and eps release in Finland. Only relatively rare thing I have is that 1999 COB necklace that came with Downfall single.

i have the original SW shirt, but i don't think it is so rare

i have the hatebreeder album limited with green plastics and btw someone knows how many copies of this one were producted?

and i have 2 autograph made by Alexi, one in wich he wrote "i fuckin hate you" to me:heh:

I have the original Something Wild CD with the different COB logo. I got if off someone on this board (Gavin) about 2 years ago. That's about it really.

I have some stuff.

I have the "COB" single, the "Hate Me!" single... a bunch of clothing, I have Alexi's pick, I have a bunch of autographs from band members and signed shit, even a Heineken bottle signed by Jaska and Henkka from when I was backstage. I also have my AFTERPARTY patch, a bunch of photos, the tickets from the shows I've gone to and a COBHC patch :lol:.

Not really interesting, I got one of Jaska's teeth, one of its shoes, Janne' sperm, underwear and a sample of his blood. I think I got some hair from Henkka nose too, not sure. If I remember well I think I got a Guitar that I stole from Alexi too. But well as you see, only common things.

Heartless_Name said:
bunch of autographs from band members and signed shit, even a Heineken bottle signed by Jaska and Henkka from when I was backstage. I also have my AFTERPARTY patch, a bunch of photo.
There's some nice memories you've got there. I usually go to bigger festivals so no chance for anything like that.

Fetzer said:
Guitar that I stole from Alexi too.

Yeah, that's pretty worthless crappy trinkets you listed there :D Care to explain how you managed to get the sperm? No, wa...

ahem.

Actual Cd's:
Something Wild
Hatebreeder
Follow The Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll
Trashed Lost & Strungout EP
Are You Dead Yet?

Dvd:
Stockholm Knockouts

mp3/burned:
all 3 Inearthed Demos
St. Petersburg full (only audio :( )
Tokyo Warhearts
Stockholm Knouckots dual cd thing

HCDR sweatshirt, and a HCDR shirt, and a AYDY poster

oh and a bunch of live concerts and alexi teaching stuff on my comp.

Kekkonen's Parrot said:
Do you have some rare or interesting items, that you've manage to buy, trade, steal, find or were lucky enough to get from a live show? But don't post if you have 2 normal COB CD's sitting in your in your bookshelf, as that's not actually very interesting.

failure strikes again :err:

lol I still don't see why you left Tokyo Warhearts on the list since anyone can buy that. The Inearthed demos aren't rare anymore in my opinion. Go on any file sharing program and search and they'll come up, it seems like they're just as common as something like SW.

I have some stuff.

I have the "COB" single, the "Hate Me!" single... a bunch of clothing, I have Alexi's pick, I have a bunch of autographs from band members and signed shit, even a Heineken bottle signed by Jaska and Henkka from when I was backstage. I also have my AFTERPARTY patch, a bunch of photos, the tickets from the shows I've gone to and a COBHC patch :lol:.
What Brand and Gauge is Alexi's Pick?