The Opeth Collector's Thread

Scored a limited copy of Morningrise. The one in the tin. I had no idea it was the LE version & it only cost A$4.50 (US $3?) including post. When I pulled it out of the postage wrapping I came so close to :puke: ing.

Scored a limited copy of Morningrise. The one in the tin. I had no idea it was the LE version & it only cost A$4.50 (US $3?) including post. When I pulled it out of the postage wrapping I came so close to :puke: ing.

Ha-ha...
True, that tin version is not so nice...! No booklet, just a f@cking sticker...
:)
But it's rare, so try to sell it on Ebay.
You will get ~30USD for it.

Or...
I am sure somebody from this forum will gladly give you a regular version for your tin CD...

agreed of course for me the first few days im thinking about it and wanting it in my hands right then but then you forget about it and when it arrives its like a present to yourself from yourself :p

you said it!

a little question. I've come into a "mini lp sleeve"...but what does that means exactly?

normally i find it is just an lp "looking" case for the cd, nothing inredibly spectacular, comus has a japanese release like this i think, but yeah, still might be rare

did anyone see this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OPETH-APOSTOLES-OF-THRIUMP-DEMO_W0QQitemZ250464132059QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_Cassettes?hash=item3a50d35bdb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A3|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

doesnt seem too legit?

Yay! Finally my UNOPENED!!! Ghost Reveries Vinyl arrived, it sounds awesome :O very nice pressing, but they should make a japanese vinyl pressing anywhen ^^ would be totally nice :D

Cheers!

Another item I've found. Not able to contact the seller yet, he seems to sell a LP copy of Ghost Reveries, but a 7", this means a little LP if i understand correctly....Anyone ever seen this or is that just a fake?

Picture002-2.jpg

Fotos856.jpg