The Opeth Collector's Thread

Oh you have the morningrise tape !
Nice to you !
I remember a day where it left on ebay (too expensive for me)...and I believe it's Blackhorse who has won it, it was the first time I saw that tape, it's pure collector

Oh you have the morningrise tape !
Nice to you !
I remember a day where it left on ebay (too expensive for me)...and I believe it's Blackhorse who has won it, it was the first time I saw that tape, it's pure collector

I was the one who sold it :) bought it for 20$ and i think i sold it for 180$ or something like that

Some scans requested by Porcelain Heart.

1. Orchid re-release Thai promo

orchid2v.jpg

2. Blackwater Park promo CD

bwp2.jpg

bwp3.jpg

bwp4.jpg

3. Morningrise promo tape

morningrise.jpg

morningrise2.jpg

Dear Gogsi,

Thank you for the pictures!! It was great to see how the promos looked like! :kickass: I especially liked the "Morningrise" tape and the "Blackwater Park" promo CD. Those are great items in your collection which you should be really proud of!! :headbang:

I've just noticed a mix up on the track listing of my original Displeased Records vinyl copy of Orchid. The track listing goes as follows,

1. In Mist She Was Standing
2. Silhouette
3. Forest of October
4. Under The Weeping Moon

5. The Twilight Is My Robe
6. Requiem
7. The Apostle In Triumph
8. In The Frost of Winter

Now, on the back of my cd copy, on the wiki page and on the discography section of the Opeth site the track listing is as follows,

1. In The Mist She Was Standing
2. Under The Weeping Moon
3. Silhouette
4. Forest Of October

6. Requiem

The effected tracks are Under The Weeping Moon, Silhouette and Forest Of October. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this before.

Yeah, I think it is that one.

Tracklisting is:
1. porcelain heart-edit
2. porcelain heart
3. the lotus eater-edit
4. the lotus eater
5. heir apparent

I've just noticed a mix up on the track listing of my original Displeased Records vinyl copy of Orchid. The track listing goes as follows,

2. Silhouette
3. Forest of October

6. Requiem

Now, on the back of my cd copy, on the wiki page and on the discography section of the Opeth site the track listing is as follows,

1. In The Mist She Was Standing
3. Silhouette
4. Forest Of October

6. Requiem

The effected tracks are Under The Weeping Moon, Silhouette and Forest Of October. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this before.

yes yes. In september 08 I always made a post with this:

Hey. Today i saw a big tracklist mistake on the Orchid double LP from Displeased Records.

The tracklist on the backcover and on the LPs is...

2. Silhouette
3. Forest Of October

6. Requiem
8. Into The Frost Of Winter

On the CD´s the tracklist is...

3. Silhouette
4. Forest Of October

6. Requiem

That are many mistakes on the LP versions of the Opeth albums and i think that´s not only on my Orchid double LP.

;);););)

@Gogsi

Looks great. I also have alot of promos and also the BWP promo CD.

I bought Ghost Reveries on Vinyl 2 weeks ago, and i wait till it comes (America to Germany), its unopen :D

The worst thing about buying online is waiting for it to arrive. It takes forever for stuff to get to Australia.

for me thats the best part, its so exciting coming home every day after a hard days works, waiting to see if it has come.

and then when it comes it's like the best day ever

i may order some vinyl today in fact:hotjump:

for me thats the best part, its so exciting coming home every day after a hard days works, waiting to see if it has come.

agreed of course for me the first few days im thinking about it and wanting it in my hands right then but then you forget about it and when it arrives its like a present to yourself from yourself :p

I totally agree with you, isolation_years and Silhouette_01. It is really exciting to check the mail-box every day and it is fantastic when the parcel finally comes. :) Also, a present to yourself from yourself will never make you disappointed. :lol: