The Opeth Collector's Thread

Where are you guys still purchasing these from? I'm looking to get into collecting Opeth related merch and figured the wooden box would be a good place to start.

Yeah I have that too hahaha. He doesn't live there any more though. Still it'd be funny to call and some old Swedish woman answers and be like "is this fuckin Mikael Akerfeldt??? OOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEETTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Where are you guys still purchasing these from? I'm looking to get into collecting Opeth related merch and figured the wooden box would be a good place to start.

well like darkgift said, on the opeth merch site, and also check ebay for sold out stuff, look back through here and you can see some of the releases of vinyl cds etc :), you should check out gogsi's collection (i forget if its posted) blackhorse experiance (hasnt been on in a while, might want to check early on in the thread) and ka nucht tut mesut also has a shitload!

good luck and welcome to collecting :p, once you start you can neevr stop though.....it's a sickness

well like darkgift said, on the opeth merch site, and also check ebay for sold out stuff, look back through here and you can see some of the releases of vinyl cds etc :), you should check out gogsi's collection (i forget if its posted) blackhorse experiance (hasnt been on in a while, might want to check early on in the thread) and ka nucht tut mesut also has a shitload!

good luck and welcome to collecting :p, once you start you can neevr stop though.....it's a sickness

Thanks for the tips! i just placed a pre-order for a deluxe vinyl + cd edition of roundhouse tapes, cant wait.

Well crap, I was browsing the O-merch site and found this while about to order the box set

The Opeth Limited Edition Wooden Box Set
Not Available Outside Of The Uk & Europe

son of a bitch