The Opeth Collector's Thread

he might not be able to, the forums closing

Just before it came down, this is, one of my favourite thread, Talking with fans, share, and see the collections of others. I still remember the days when there was Blackhorse, it was really great.

I hope to still keep in touch with some of you !
And less important, to post the pics of these vinyls when they arrive

What is this with the forum closing? When will this happen and why? :mad: I find it really sad and agree with ToMnEt that this is my favourite thread where we can talk and see other great collections.

I also wonder where Blackhorse have gone. I tried to contact him earlier but received no answer. It would be great if we all could stay in touch. :)

Just before it came down, this is, one of my favourite thread, Talking with fans, share, and see the collections of others. I still remember the days when there was Blackhorse, it was really great.

I hope to still keep in touch with some of you !
And less important, to post the pics of these vinyls when they arrive

Just got my Roundhouse vinyl 757/1000

Opeth are my favorite band ever and its truely been a pleasure posting/reading posts on this forum. Its been a great place to come wth any questions because most of the time i found the answer i needed simply with the use of the search bar. Anyways i hope to see anyone around on future forums.

Clear vinyls are arrive !
Just opened Orchid

Some pics :

clear01.jpg

clear02.jpg

clear03t.jpg

I was surprised when opening the box and found that it was always back on black. I thought they had put the first reissued in color, but not
They're great !

The clear ones look great! They even look better than the previous coloured Back On Black reissues IMO. Any other noticeable difference between these two series?