The Opeth Collector's Thread

Picture002-2.jpg

Fotos856.jpg

dear god, roadrunner will find us all

*vanishes*

I bought the Deliverance Pic Disk LP for $30 yesterday at a record store... 8) Best find I have ever made.

Nice find! :kickass:

Well, it found me. It was send to me from Roadrunner Holland. :)

And the signed LP was obtained in Fame.

Together with this, Per's signature, he was pretty surprised about me presenting the cd to him.

Picture010.jpg

And Damnation vinyl...

Picture011-1.jpg

No, but I'm not surprised. Candlelight will print any old crap to get money out of people.

I think I never heard about theses (Clear vinyl), but are they new reprints from 2009 ?

Isn't a mistake from NB and they are simply the (blue, purple, and (don't remember the other colour) re-releases vinyls ?

I think I never heard about theses (Clear vinyl), but are they new reprints from 2009 ?

Isn't a mistake from NB and they are simply the (blue, purple, and (don't remember the other colour) re-releases vinyls ?

No that arn´t simply the Rereleases from 2008. You can find the old coloured versions also in the store from NB Germany.
That are new versions from 2009.

I want to buy that ones in the next dayes.

I have the Ghost of Perdition promo cd, which cost me £56 awhile back. Does anyone know how much it is worth now? Thanks in advance.
I got that the other week on ebay with two t-shirts, a Roundhouse Tapes poster and CD for £12.50. I'm going to sell the shirts and CD so I should make a profit. I recently received The Roundhouse Tapes vinyl, number 778.

I got that the other week on ebay with two t-shirts, a Roundhouse Tapes poster and CD for £12.50. I'm going to sell the shirts and CD so I should make a profit. I recently received The Roundhouse Tapes vinyl, number 778.

This is kinda worrying. Does that mean Opeth's stuff is de-valuing? There are very few Ghost of Perdition promos around, even Mike does not own one! You're very lucky to find that at a low price :Spin: I have bought loads of stuff over the years, and I am toying with the idea of selling the hole lot in one bundle.

^its all the re-releases, im sure if you search through here you'll find me lamenting (no pun intended :p) about my 150$ purchase of damnation vinyl, then months later finding out about a re-release

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

^its all the re-releases, im sure if you search through here you'll find me lamenting (no pun intended :p) about my 150$ purchase of damnation vinyl, then months later finding out about a re-release

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Yeah but there's always something uplifting and cool about having one of the first pressings.

I feel like I've begun to get over collecting this stuff now. Too many re-releases of re-releases. How many vinyl editions do we need for the first 3 albums? Really. If those clear vinyl ones are new, that makes some 6 editions on vinyl for each of the first 3 albums. (that's original black, pic disc, colour disc, box set white, box set black, clear) sigh.

In other news, I'm considering selling a copy of Selections from GR signed by Mike and Peter. Still unsure at this stage, I guess it depends on what offers I get. PM me.

Yeah but there's always something uplifting and cool about having one of the first pressings.
Off course, and surely more for a collector

gumtree said:
I feel like I've begun to get over collecting this stuff now. Too many re-releases of re-releases. How many vinyl editions do we need for the first 3 albums?
yes it's true, but it's for business from Candlelight. There are all colors now on theses vinyls ? :p
The boxset white and black = Wooden box ?