The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

CMDistro can really suck sometimes. The one vinyl I bought from there had seam splits out the ass. Granted it may have not been their fault, $26 for it was pretty lame.

Beautiful stuff:

2zh4ppk.jpg

2625lzr.jpg

^ Just ordered a couple more from them due to the discount etc right now...one more mishap and it will be quite awhile before I consider doing it again though.

Hey guys, the fellows at emeticrecords.com (cool guys on a small label, I've bought from them several times) seem to have clearanced some of their vinyl. They have a very small selection but here's some of the stuff they have I noticed clearanced. (I'm bored)

Belphegor - The Last Supper - $10
Hate - Morphosis - $10
Lost Soul - Immerse in Infinity DLP on blue/black marble vinyl (I had to grab this one) - $8!!!!
Macabre - Grim Scary Tales pic disc - $11
Master - Slaves to Society - $10
Malevolent Creation - The Demos - $10
Nile - Worship the Animal pic disc - $11
Terrorizer - Horde of Zombies DLP - $14
Vomitory - Carnage Euphoria - $10
Vomitory - Opus Mortis VIII - $10
Unleashed - Eastern Blood – Hail To Poland DLP - $13

They also have a very small selection of cds for good prices.

Minor update (a couple of which are ltd. reissues that I feel dirty getting from CM, but oh well):

IMAG1455.jpg

Marduk - Serpent Sermon. Got screwed out of my pre-order on the ltm edition but I was able to keep this copy with
20 dollars towards another purchase...meh, better than returning it.

IMAG1451.jpg

Ulver - Nattens Madrigal (Ltd. 125ct. Blue Vinyl;Hard cover)

IMAG1447.jpg

Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (Ltd. 250ct. Gray Vinyl)
IMAG1446.jpg

Novembers Doom - Aphotic (Pre-order came with a patch, sticker and a signed pic.)

Ive got some new stuff i need to post but i may hold off until i get my baroness and alcest stuff.

Apparently my pre-order of Eremita still hasn't been shipped despite the album already releasing and them charging my account two months ago. -_-. Really beginning to see which of these distro's manage to have their shit lined up straight and which just slag along.

Some stuff I've acquired recently. Again, crappy pictures, nice stuff

rmtbtg.jpg

Alcest. 500 copies
zoaiq0.jpg

Baroness - Yellow & Green special ed. The pre-order for this sold old :lol:
2e67upd.jpg

Bolt Thrower stuff. Black Vinyl so I didnt show them
2cf729z.jpg

Lost Soul - Immerse in Infinity DLP. Dark blue marble. Picture does no justice
2mx0evb.jpg

Coffinworm - Great Bringer of Night gold. Only 120 made
28hpl54.jpg

Ghastly City Sleep - Moondrifts DLP. One purple, one pink, unique combination by my request.

This took AGES to get here, but it has finally arrived and is of great quality. Is the first gray vinyl i've seen in person that I actually find visually appealing.

IMAG0074.jpg

Ihsahn - Eremita (Gray swirl vinyl, ltd)

IMAG1478_zps2a895180.jpg

Hooded Menace - Effigies of Evil (Green Opaque Vinyl; Ltd.)

Picked this up with the t-shirt bundle over the orange vinyl that came with the 7" and witchfinder general cover...because budgeting... that's why :(. That said, this one kind of has a cob webby visual feel over the green, which is very fitting for the record.

I sold a bunch of CDs to downsize a bit and since I had the money laying in my PayPal account I just splurged hard and bought the deathspell omega vinyl boxset and Jess and the ancient ones s/t on clear green. Will post pics when I get them.