The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Fucking sick. Id love to see more of the artwork of that album too, is there a lyric sheet or anything else you could post?

No lyrics sheet unfortunately, I will post the inside of the gatefold art where the lyrics are displayed though for you when I get home tonight

I just splurged hard and bought the deathspell omega vinyl boxset a

Damn. I had to fight myself so hard not to buy that. Part of me still wants to.

They're getting harder to find. The few US distros I knew of having them sold out a while back but hells Headbangers restocked them last week.

Heh. I've got it. It's just gonna take a bunch of pics if I go with all seven discs, both sides... The art print... The cover art poster (which is badass) I'll get to it soon.

No lyrics sheet unfortunately, I will post the inside of the gatefold art where the lyrics are displayed though for you when I get home tonight

Sorry about the delay, especially since (unfortunately) there is next to nothing to see.

IMAG1497.jpg

IMAG1496.jpg

This just arrived.

IMAG1498.jpg

Just a thought pertaining to this thread:Besides the superior packaging and sound I believe the main reason vinyl is superior to the cd format is that it makes new full length albums far easier to absord having the option to be able to fully digest one side at a time.Thinking I might very well be making vinyl only purchases from now on if I can.

Just brought Circle of Ouroborus: The Lost Entrance of The Just lp for a fuck load but worth every penny.Words can't describe the greatness of this band.

Decided on getting the Rega RP3 Turntable to replace my old one that got knocked over and smashed whilst drunkenly moshing it up to Hades Archer- Penis Metal.

^^I agree but I could not give one flying fuck about album titles...once the needle spins om this fucker you'll understand that this album was created by dudes with large ball sacks.Some of the best shit to come outt've south america in a long time...anyway it's long soldout so you need'nt worry.

I wish you hadn't posted that. I wouldn't have known about it and just spent $25 on an ep :lol: thanks man.

I love the first three Agalloch records, but Faustian Echoes is really not great at all. Hopefully it is not an indication of what the band will be doing. Not exactly sure what the band is doing anymore actually.

I wish you hadn't posted that. I wouldn't have known about it and just spent $25 on an ep :lol: thanks man.

Hah, I know right? Can always reason the purchase though knowing that you could, if you were so inclined make at least double that selling it.

zqrz6.jpg

Poster
hwzklt.jpg

4htc0h.jpg

34sm9f8.jpg

2ho9soo.jpg

1zzrus3.jpg

fefiwn.jpg

2j128ms.jpg

art prints
x39qg.jpg

14wd3xs.jpg

I didnt picture the psalter because I was disappointed by it. A tiny, frail black book... with not a whole lot of art work, with all the lyrics to everything in it.