Own Pictures Thread

^i bet you'd look super hot with long hair !!

Honestly, I wouldn't I don't really have the face for it. Nor the hair. My hair is reallllllly dense, and when it starts to get long it starts to curl, but in a wavy fashion; if that makes sense. Basically when my hair grows out it mat and mass upon itself. It does grow length-wise, technically, but it just kind of curls back on top of itself and doesn't grow "down". I look like a little boy when I'm overdue for a haircut, it's terrible. I'm envious of those of you who have light enough hair to where it can grow down and out and you can tell different strands apart and such. But even then if I could, I don't really have the face for it. I'd look strange.
You can sort of see what my hair does in the first picture (the one where I'm "taking a shit". you guys are too clever) if you look at my neck. It just turns into a big matted hair mess.

^they're just goofin around .. yeah Joe that was quite silly :p
and speakin about curly <====== check out my avatar :( i hate my hair

Honestly, I wouldn't I don't really have the face for it. Nor the hair. My hair is reallllllly dense, and when it starts to get long it starts to curl, but in a wavy fashion; if that makes sense. Basically when my hair grows out it mat and mass upon itself. It does grow length-wise, technically, but it just kind of curls back on top of itself and doesn't grow "down". I look like a little boy when I'm overdue for a haircut, it's terrible. I'm envious of those of you who have light enough hair to where it can grow down and out and you can tell different strands apart and such. But even then if I could, I don't really have the face for it. I'd look strange.
You can sort of see what my hair does in the first picture (the one where I'm "taking a shit". you guys are too clever) if you look at my neck. It just turns into a big matted hair mess.

Kellan You have hair like mine lol its so annoying and I too wish for thinner , lighter hair. But still I think long hair is waaaaay better then shorter hair so i keep it long in the hope that it will someday look alright lol.

@MIMA you shouldn't hate your hair, it makes you look gorgeous:)

Oh I know they're messing around and all, but had it been a little more imaginative I would've laughed. The Pigpen one was funny. I still haven't showered. :lol:

Your hair, from what I can tell; looks great. Yours curls the way it's supposed to. It spirals "rapidly" with a few strands to each curl. Mine takes like a quarter of my entire head of hair and starts to curl it extremely slowly/gradually, to where it looks like I just have constant bedhead or something. It sucks.
Barbers and stylists always comment about how dense my scalp is with hair and that they're envious, but it comes with a price. It's hard to manage when it gets long.

Sorry i didn't mean it in that way just take it as a compliment of your beauty lol

What she said isn't what she meant either, though. Females and their vicarious/ambiguous compliment fishing. Us men could never hope to become masters of this art. But don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to go for the bait. Brownie points are your friend.

Reactions: Pђoenix
What she said isn't what she meant either, though. Females and their vicarious/ambiguous compliment fishing. Us men could never hope to become masters of this art. But don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to go for the bait. Brownie points are your friend.

:lol: awesome!

*reps*

Classical guitars FTW

DSC00072.jpg

true! well, it's only 26 minutes to midnight and new year's eve, so i'm getting out.

meanwhile, this is my present for all of you:

happy 2007! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator: