Own Pictures Thread

Me when I was doing ice-skating.
3ziy63q.jpg

You look Asian in that pic.

I had my tongue pierced by my friend traveling on a bus to florida (which is about 22 hours away from Ohio) when I was 14!

Don't worry, in two weeks it will be completely healed...
use an antiseptic mouth wash (like listerine if you have that there) diluted with water (a 50/50 solution).

Rinse after EVERYTHING you put in your mouth, and take some aspirin or aleve... it helps with the pain.

In 5 years I've never had an infection. It's truely the best piercing imo... not like my stupid nose ring, which still isn't healed completely after over a year.

I know theres been about 464354385787260181104641675.545 pages since this post but somebody does actually care about things I say :).
I had it done on Wednesday and it hurt untill this morning and I woke up and it wasn't hurting. I've got listerine but I was told not to dilute it.
I might get another piercing this week because theyare all going to be free as they have a trainee working there. I don't know though.

I live in the United States, so everybody that's white looks either White or Jewish. There's no "You look German." or "You look Norwegian." Only "You're a white person."

not really...Red Hair would usually signify somthing like Irish,or Western/Eastern Europeon. There is "You look Norwegian" or "Scandinavian", if someone would be tall with blond hair.