Own Pictures Thread

^you're in such metal place.. Kitchen and bathroom stuff is brutal
:lol: I know, all the gangsta and emo hats where right beside a bunch of pink frilly shit and girl acessories and stuff.... kinda says something, doesn't it. But I'm AMGHARDCORE so I raised a little hell in that store :devil::

100_1261.jpg

100_1260.jpg

you always do the same faces lol
I guess what my mom said is true. If you keep making that face it will stick like that.
What's wrong with my face?? :(

No, That looks like this...

And are you saying I look like a girl or she looks like a guy?

Nah :rofl: I think it's just the pose+the lipstick (were you wearing lipstick or is it just the lighting?) makes the two pictures look remarkebly similiar.

Anyway...I want your hair :lol:

Well something about the two photos makes them seem similiar :rofl:. I'm taking currently doing an Art and Photography A-Level so I look at everything in terms of composition and perspective.

So thats probably why they seem similiar to me :p

I don't know...
It does seem to be very well attached to MY head. And Kayos' mouth :erk:

But thank you very much. If I ever get it cut you can all have some.
Well something about the two photos makes them seem similiar :rofl:. I'm taking currently doing an Art and Photography A-Level so I look at everything in terms of composition and perspective.

So thats probably why they seem similiar to me :p
Ok, Fair enough.

My hair is bent :rofl: I'm letting it grow again, but it's going to start going all big and wavy at the back soon, So eventually I will look like something from the 1980s :rofl: But the 80s are win so meh.

So I can predict the future:

My soon to be hair + it being ginger = mini dave mustaine :rofl: