Own Pictures Thread

panzerKunt said:
knut.jpg
I love the tat man, really kickass :headbang:

My name is Knut and the K is pronounced.
Kunt is my lil bastardization of it, and believe me if there is one word I am not offended by its cunt. I think I wrote that in another thread too.

me 665 + the 1 I got from before - you 10, although they don't count beause that's the lamest attempt at an insult i've ever experienced.

i'm not calling you a cunt, i already kind of did that some posts above, here i was calling on your parents choosing a name that can't decide wether it's male or female genitalia.

1 base + 5 parents reference + 10 double insult + 1 your name is whacky = me 27 - you 1.

Taliesin said:
gg though not as spectacular as I hoped. The other match was really cool, Germany - Mexico ^^

me said:
well, it cant be spectacular with only one team playing
[...]
leo, i'm proud of you for not making any defensive jokes.

just look out, don't choke on your ego when you swallow it

eef said:
thomas doesn't get there till tomorrow and you already can't get your mind off the whole swallowing thing?

me said:
hey, i'm not the citizen of a country whose representatives took 4 balls up their asses today

thank you very much, you can go to bed now children.

:D

EagleFlyFree said:
i'm not calling you a cunt, i already kind of did that some posts above, here i was calling on your parents choosing a name that can't decide wether it's male or female genitalia.

1 base + 5 parents reference + 10 double insult + 1 your name is whacky = me 27 - you 1.

Well if you knew how to pronounce it you'd see that it has absolutely nothing to do with any sex organs, male or female.
Me 1million - You minus 73 ignorant points + 38 gay points

panzerKunt said:
Well if you knew how to pronounce it you'd see that it has absolutely nothing to do with any sex organs

Yes it does you silly boy. You pronounce it as "nut" and a nut is often used to describe a penis.

EagleFlyFree - +100,000 points
you - 500,000 pointsa for being so dumb

Tötal WIN from my side assholes! You guys suck too!1

Me: always one more than Profaggotry (<-- aw man total pwnage) EagleFlyPee (<-- also pwnage just not as much) - Fags: doesn't matter I win anyway.