Own Pictures Thread

Enemy242 said:
uhhh did you not upload them to the net first? you've gotta post a url, not just a path onto your computer

ahahah im working on it i have them on a floppy disc and i put them on my computer and transferred it to internet explorer, know what im doing wrong?

by the way i know jack shit about computers

MmmmHmmm!:kickass:As long as it's not too hairy like Ralf's ass:D Ralf I still wanna check you out!:oops:

fixed it

my baby
3444966%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E234%3B%3D%3C94%3D%3C3%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323973%3A46%3B4%3Aot1lsi

Yeah thanks EFF! I'll remeber that next time I'm somewhere between Heaven and Hell!:p

Ralf-I don't know about you but it looks and feels like I'm closer to hell! If that's where your closest to then you are practically my neighbor which means your ass is mine!
:devil:

SILENT()SCREAM- I like your guitar!It reminds me of James Hetfield in the" ...And Justice for All "era or is it the "Black Album" era?? It's nice anyway!

SILENT()SCREAM- I like your guitar!It reminds me of James Hetfield in the" ...And Justice for All "era or is it the "Black Album" era?? It's nice anyway![/QUOTE]

haha thats why i got it!!!! :lol: james just looks so badass with it hangin down past his knees :headbang: also allen collins (guitarist from lyrnyrd skynyrd) explorer is really insane too

Yeah James looked cool (with the guitar hangin' down low) but it looked even better with his hair long!:eek: (IMO)

Ralf-I don't know about you but it looks and feels like I'm closer to hell! If that's where your closest to then you are practically my neighbor which means your ass is mine!

And I'm moving closer to heaven each day :p so sorry but my ass belongs only to me :loco: