Own Pictures Thread

CadalMord said:
"insert your smart reply here"

idiot. viking dressed us as ninja = attracting pirates = killing them ^^

cunt.jpg

I just thought I'd update to show you how the job of raising my sisters into heavy metal maniacs are going:

This is Irja, two years old, very grim:
sommar007.jpg

And Ralf has even heard more proof of how metal she really is...

And in case you have forgotten, this was my 5 year old sister Leila last year (when she was four :loco: )

leilametal.jpg

and this is "Björn, the fat guy" aka me:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/jossahannanon/Johanna/bjorn.jpg
(dont blame me, it was taken back when we still got free blacknwhite rolls of film from school for studioportraits sooo :p)

Johanna said:
I just thought I'd update to show you how the job of raising my sisters into heavy metal maniacs are going:

This is Irja, two years old, very grim:

And Ralf has even heard more proof of how metal she really is...

And in case you have forgotten, this was my 5 year old sister Leila last year (when she was four :loco: )

and this is "Björn, the fat guy" aka me:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/jossahannanon/bjorn.jpg
(dont blame me, it was taken back when we still got free blacknwhite rolls of film from school for studioportraits sooo :p)

That's not fat. And your heavy metal kids rule! Now teach them how to headbang :headbang:

Wings of a dream said:
That's not fat. And your heavy metal kids rule! Now teach them how to headbang :headbang:

Yeah I know its just... an inside joke I guess. And of course they know how to headbang, even the 9month old sister knows how :p When the maiden show was on television a few weeks ago Leila came into the livingroom and shouted "THIS IS MAIDEN, I know them!" (her first tape was a mixed maiden tape) and then sat in the sofa along with Irja and they banged their heads and \m/ all through the show. :tickled:

OK, anybody wants more children stories or should I just shut up? :lol:

Aww Panzer that's so sweet of you to offer Tut a tissue! And I thought all men were heartless assholes.....:oops:

Panzer well of course I know what you mean.....jerk off!! Hehehe! You nasty boy!!;)