Own Pictures Thread

DSC01112.jpg

very hawt.

and for the love of god eat something before you wither away to nothing! :p

you have beautiful eyes cris!!

So.. since a long time, I want longer hair... Because, if i don't cut them, it become all fucked up..and I never get the length that I want. It's not a superficial thing..I like to experiment things (I dyed my half hair in red..) on my hair because now, I have enough cash haha. Today, I bought True hair 100% Quality haha.. My hairdresser will dye the extension of hair and after that, she will braid it to my hair... it will be almost as long as that:

0072la.jpg

Thanks, Rocksane!

And man, I got hair extensions recently. I did't want to make my hair longer, I just wanted some purple streaks (if I dyed it purple the color would fade away in 2 showers). Anyway, the guy didn't braid the streaks to my hair, he glued them. After a couple weeks I was so sick of feeling that hard, thick glue on my head I just cut the streaks off.

And the hair he used was bad, too... it kept curling and I had to straighten it everyday:p

Fuck Face, I am so very glad I don't please your eyes.

But honestly... I think you're in love with me. Just admit it to yourself, you don't have to say anything to me. You'll feel much better.

How did you find out?

I do have a thing for skank hoes, yeah.