Own Pictures Thread

OK, new one from me :rolleyes: Not the best pic ever but...don't freak out too much ;)

101_1655j.jpg

dude, you iron your hair... automatically pwned.

btw, you're trying to piss me off on every thread... what happened? not getting anything?

Dude... honestly.. straightening your hair (well my g/f does it to me anyways I'm too fucking lazy) is not even gay, people with curly hair sometimes like it straight. But let's say that for argument's sake is was gay. I think dressing up as a shitty 3rd grader halloween vampire with a group of your friends is infinitely more gay.

And :lol: I'm not trying to piss you off, if anything it's the other way around you've said some dumb shit that I just ignored :lol: But whatever, message me on MSN if you want to talk, I didn't think you cared man, I thought if you gave it out you could take it XD but whatever no need to fight.

And what the hell is not getting anything sposed to mean?

Dude... honestly.. straightening your hair (well my g/f does it to me anyways I'm too fucking lazy) is not even gay, people with curly hair sometimes like it straight. But let's say that for argument's sake is was gay. I think dressing up as a shitty 3rd grader halloween vampire with a group of your friends is infinitely more gay.

And :lol: I'm not trying to piss you off, if anything it's the other way around you've said some dumb shit that I just ignored :lol: But whatever, message me on MSN if you want to talk, I didn't think you cared man, I thought if you gave it out you could take it XD but whatever no need to fight.

And what the hell is not getting anything sposed to mean?

dude, it was a costume party 4 years ago, in my graduation trip... you really think i dress like that all the time? :erk: