Own Pictures Thread

Two random pics of me while downtown:

Here's me when I got to meet Lil' Kim:

100_26981.jpg

And here's me at a Korean/Japanese restaurant after taking a sip of a cup full of lemon juice:

100_2700.jpg

Two random pics of me while downtown:

Here's me when I got to meet Lil' Kim:

100_26981.jpg

And here's me at a Korean/Japanese restaurant after taking a sip of a cup full of lemon juice:

100_2700.jpg

Oh shit I forgot this one from China town:

100_2688.jpg

I was trying to make the same face as the lion but ended up just looking stupid XD

Hey, hi Joe! You didn't post pics in a while.... by the way, they're nice again! :) (ps: you and that lion are identical! :-O ....:p)

I got caught being a racist at school :lol:
cause I used " you poeple "

but I had good cause, many black rapper listening kids have started to wear band shirts cause they think its "cool", I have seen blacks with AX7 shirts, ICP, BFMV,misfits I mean they dont even know who they are or how much they suck but its when some kid had a lamb of god shirt on, I dont like them that much but they deserve more than that :lol: , so I was like " why are you poeple all wearing these band shirts now"
then the guy was all like " what do you mean by "you poeple?" I was like uhhhh:lol:

I was caught being racist at school once. It was a complete accident though because Im not actually a racist at all, racism is retarded. But their was this twat of a kid that used:
"are you being racist because im turkish?"

Whenever you disagreed with him. Once he said that malmsteen was crap guitarist and when I objected he said:

Twat: "Are you being racist?"

Me: "Yeah you dirty fucking turk"

then I was like "oooooh shit".