Own Pictures Thread

againbl8.jpg
zomg

You are so vulgar, you had to be raised in Colombia :Smug:

And who said Colombians are like that? Mexicans are much worse, i havent seen a Mexican film where they dont swear for at least 5 minutes.
and for the record, you started it.
dont expect people to respect you when you dont respect them.

And who said Colombians are like that? Mexicans are much worse, i havent seen a Mexican film where they dont swear for at least 5 minutes.
and for the record, you started it.
dont expect people to respect you when you dont respect them.

You said films F I L M S man, that's cliche :lol:

Well yeah I said you look dumb and you do in that pic, but I never said nothing against ur mom and you did :Smug:

then just stop trolling!

ok, that sounded kinda hypocrite

yup, but seriously, im not trolling lol.
like, i post a pic of me and he comes and says that i have a dumb look? I have a million things to say about his pics but i never did cuz i dont just go around saying shit about people...

like, i post a pic of me and he comes and says that i have a dumb look? I have a million things to say about his pics but i never did cuz i dont just go around saying shit about people...

When did you change your username? :err:

you should know better than to take something said in COBOT seriously

When did you change your username? :err:

:p about two days ago i think

I was just moaking you :S :lol:, I don't know why just a stupid comment disturbed you so much :S

you should know better than to take something said in COBOT seriously

it just pisses me off when people start being assholes, i dont care if it was a joke or not, and i dont care what people think of me, it just pisses me off that people say stuff about other people for no reason.

it just pisses me off when people start being assholes, i dont care if it was a joke or not, and i dont care what people think of me, it just pisses me off that people say stuff about other people for no reason.

dude, the only thing gained by going into that is getting the same shit over and over again