Own Pictures Thread

Eh, I finally decided to take a picture.. and I look horrible :lol: ..

Picture38.jpg

I know I'm pale.. but pictures make me look more pale than IRL :lol: This is the best I could do, since I'm not photogenic, at all.. Even on this, I'm doing doing thing with my shoulders :lol:

Picture38.jpg

I know I'm pale.. but pictures make me look more pale than IRL :lol: This is the best I could do, since I'm not photogenic, at all.. Even on this, I'm doing doing thing with my shoulders :lol:

What's the name of that red head Harry Potter's friend...? Ronnie?

haircutwaaahua6.jpg

After a haircut :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

But it had to be done, as now my hair will grow normally and not all messy and ghey like last time. I just have to put up with a ghey style for a couple months :erk:

:lol: camopants = OMGALEXI :rofl:

Picture38.jpg
You really look like Cofee Anihilator.
Söy;6137371 said:
im thinking she will except yours and accept one from a sugar daddy
Nice play on words :lol: I'm an english nerd, so I quite enjoyed that!

me when i got up
raaa2sa3.jpg
found it on ebay and paid 7€:lol:

I wanted that shirt, I saw one on ebay but I dont think it was the same.. I thought it was some screen printed piece of shit so I bought a COBHC Finland and a HCDR one instead

You really look like Cofee Anihilator.

Nice play on words :lol: I'm an english nerd, so I quite enjoyed that!

I wanted that shirt, I saw one on ebay but I dont think it was the same.. I thought it was some screen printed piece of shit so I bought a COBHC Finland and a HCDR one instead
I have never understood what it means to have an english humour, a british mood, or be anything english related. Can someone enlighten me? Because I certainly don't reside in these categories:ill:

english humour involves more sarcasm and cleverness than say....slapstick comedy for instance.