Own Pictures Thread

ok, so i've posted plenty of dumbass pics in the "post ugly pics" thread. so here ya go (soy :lol: ) a new pic that (in my fuckin' opinion) isn't as horrible. it's me with some Kerry King V wings!!! it's my "i'm tough with a guitar" pic (even though it's behind me :lol: )

kerry.jpg

ok, so i've posted plenty of dumbass pics in the "post ugly pics" thread. so here ya go (soy :lol: ) a new pic that (in my fuckin' opinion) isn't as horrible. it's me with some Kerry King V wings!!! it's my "i'm tough with a guitar" pic (even though it's behind me :lol: )

kerry.jpg

for your next task, you must train these guys who act like theyve never seen a hot chick to mature and drop their testacles

kerry.jpg

Hey sweetie, I'm not a guy (but well, maybe yes, who knows... :D) but I think you're very hawt, the men here are right! :)

Yeah, I just reserve my ability to be a completely hormonal male until said person and I have gotten to know one another, otherwise in my opinion one just looks like malignant tumour infested swine with such calumnious comments.

Someone's been reading too many Necrophagist lyrics.

:lol:

You're kidding right?
Muhammed's grammar and phrasing are beyond horrid.

Doesn't matter, he owns in life.