Own Pictures Thread

Who knows how the term "pwn" was created... I've always wondered how that happened, and to who happened... well, it's useless, but whatever. :)

nah it's quite easy

on english keyboards p and o are next to each other: "op" you see.

so one day someone was playing counterstrike or something like that and instead of typing "I own you" someone said "I pwn you" and the rest, as they say, is history.

Yeah Ricky, you're right... now I've just noticed that o and p are near, yeah... well, I think you are right, it must be happened that! Thanks for the explanation! :)

Well, ok, I noticed it's been really a lot of time from the last time I posted pics... so, here are some.

A bit big one...

And a little one, to counterbalance, haha... this is my avatar too now, so no surprise.

...and I finished, hehe. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6178261 said:
Well, ok, I noticed it's been really a lot of time from the last time I posted pics... so, here are some.

A bit big one...

And a little one, to counterbalance, haha... this is my avatar too now, so no surprise.

Post more. You are really, really nice to look at (this coming from a girl!:oops: ). Just strikingly beautiful...

┼Victim of the Night┼;6178261 said:

A bit big one...

Beautiful!:oops: