Own Pictures Thread

and some pics from the show per se:

ghey mascot... i think it was called Globie (?)

globe010.jpg

the globetrotters team

globe017.jpg

the short one with two balls, fooling the referee

globe019.jpg

slam dunk!

globe020.jpg

the funny one with graciela alfano (local whore)

globe022.jpg

Globie reloaded (?)

globe025.jpg

Durr I didn't know the Globetrotters travelled outside of America! (bad joke)

no offence, but im not sure if its the terrible stadium lighting, or if your camera is just a peice of shit :p.

and some pics from the show per se:

ghey mascot... i think it was called Globie (?)

globe010.jpg

the globetrotters team

globe017.jpg

the short one with two balls, fooling the referee

globe019.jpg

slam dunk!

globe020.jpg

the funny one with graciela alfano (local whore)

globe022.jpg

Globie reloaded (?)

globe025.jpg

HAHAHA shit you have movistar in Argentina HAHAHA, that's a shitty cell phone company, well the sms are always late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should probably stop before I become a cam whore (then again, nothing can beat Alexis :rofl:)

But this is important, because for the first time in the history of ever, someone managed to get a picture of me actually smiling :lol:

omgsmilinglq1.png

I should probably stop before I become a cam whore (then again, nothing can beat Alexis :rofl:)

But this is important, because for the first time in the history of ever, someone managed to get a picture of me actually smiling :lol:

omgsmilinglq1.png

Emo hair! :erk:

Have you not heard the story of how it has to be like this? :rofl: My hair used to be longer than shoulder length. but it got too thick so I had to get it cut shorter and thinned out, and at this length a middle parting looks like shit, so it's just temporary till my hair gets longer again :rofl: