Own Pictures Thread

Thank you sweetie! (and thanks to Mima too)
Yeah, I know not all of you appreciate Marilyn Manson, but I love a lot of his songs, and he has a great voice imo.

Manson hasn't put out an album worth a damn since Holywood and its a shame that he's fallen into the teen girl market, but you have to admit he had his moments. Back when I was in middle school, you had three options for music. Hanson, the Spice Girls, or Manson.

Thank you sweetie! (and thanks to Mima too)
Yeah, I know not all of you appreciate Marilyn Manson, but I love a lot of his songs, and he has a great voice imo.
:lol: I will admit I used to like him a lot when I was younger. And if I had the song Coma White on my computer, I would probably listen to it on rare occasion.

Manson hasn't put out an album worth a damn since Holywood and its a shame that he's fallen into the teen girl market, but you have to admit he had his moments. Back when I was in middle school, you had three options for music. Hanson, the Spice Girls, or Manson.

He was always in the teen girl market dude. When I was in highschool/late public school, most the Manson fans were sexy gothchicks (or fat/ugly ones :erk:).... I saw on t.v. he frequently gets fanmail from 13 year old girls who want to give him their virginity. :lol:

He was always in the teen girl market dude. When I was in highschool/late public school, most the Manson fans were sexy gothchicks (or fat/ugly ones :erk:).... I saw on t.v. he frequently gets fanmail from 13 year old girls who want to give him their virginity. :lol:

Dude, no.

When I was in middle school, all the girls liked either spice girls or hanson. Manson was the music of choice for all the guys that eventually grew up into metalheads. All the girls in my school actually would go Marilyn Manson!? EWWW! at my manson shirt.

Dude, no.

When I was in middle school, all the girls liked either spice girls or hanson. Manson was the music of choice for all the guys that eventually grew up into metalheads. All the girls in my school actually would go Marilyn Manson!? EWWW! at my manson shirt.

Eh, I'm 19. Manson came onto the seen around here when I was in grade 7/8. I was not a fan until grade 9 but I remember seeing most the older girls were into Manson at that time. Yer right, there were obviously a lot more girls who were like "omg ewwwww" but around here there were also A LOT of goths who listened to him. I was never that into Manson, I remember liking the Fight Song and Disposable teens and shit like that. Mudvayne, Disturbed, SOAD, Slipknot, Atreyu, SYL, etc... was the shit I got into that brought to towards metal.

Btw, those people that liked Manson back in the day did not all become metalheads, a lot of them turned into candykid/raver fags.

I think you would go to a concert you really want to go even if all the girls and all the emos in your school are going to tha same concert.:)

I've been to an Evanescence concert. It was a Xmas gift to someone.

And I kicked a girl's ass at that concert too :erk: But I didn't know it was a girl :p

This has to be quoted...

l_bbec76ad124122071ae117632cb3d34a.jpg

You still are my lady of beauty, Ari. :)

(so, just to know cuz I need to be aware of that... when are you gonna marry me? Stop taking time to reflect on this, sweetie, I need to know! :cool: ..:p)

^Were we? I didn't know it yet... does that mean that I was drunk when it all happened? o_O That would be weird, I neeeever drink!! :D ....:p ...:)

But anyway... glad to be married with you!! :oops: (ps: but don't cheat on me with anyone, please... :cry:)