Own Pictures Thread

Haha, well that's what happens when you dye your hair to red. It fades =D I got use to it tho, and like to refer to it better as 'golden' ;p (some nerve, huh?)

BloodyScalpel said:
yep...there were hidden things in the photo. I've cut it open and showed them to thee
Hidden.jpg
ROTFL!!
I'm saving this! :D

Wildabeast.jpg

my hair is growing back fairly quickly, that pic is about a month and a half old, got out of the navy in august of 04, hair is a bit longer now, i wear it in a pony tail more often than not... i've also been going to the gym 6 days a week for a while now, that pic is taken probly a week into that... i'm down from 255 to 230 now, and i think i'm at the point where muscle gain is equal to fat loss, because i sure feel the fat loss in my clothes, but i don't see it on the scale... i'm gonna be a big mother fucker if i'm 230 at 5'9 and lose all this fat... doubt that will be the case though haha

Here you go! Evidence that I appeared in The Lord Of The Rings. ;)
myself10.jpg

And as a bonus, this one is for the portuguese-speaking community here at the forum. It was taken during my trip to Slovenia. :p
myself11.jpg

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I got use to it tho, and like to refer to it better as 'golden' ;p (some nerve, huh?)
It looks more like bronze in the light :p
I wouldnt like it on me, but it looks good on you :)

I should get some people to take new pics of me.. since Ive started working out regularly a few months ago, my Fat Fuck days will be over soon :)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Hehe, nice! :saint: I actually like orange hair, mine also looks quite red/orange in the sun. Just let me search for a photo of it.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
damn, all we gotta do to bring back the old vultures is posting pictures of zsuzsa! :lol: :p
Haha :p Hey dude, did you notice the photo I posted a few minutes ago?