Own Pictures Thread

P3150896.jpg

P3150869c.jpg

my little contribution to the gallery...
hails to all metalheads! :kickass:

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
Really nice dress by the way ;)

It's my word.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
- John 1:1-5

"Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar."
- Proverbs 30:5-6

AND, my personal favourite:

"Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
- Hebrew 4:11-12

P3150896.jpg

P3150869c.jpg

my little contribution to the gallery...
hails to all metalheads! :kickass:

omg aleta! haven't seen you like in a year... and you're looking even better than before! congrats! :Smokin:

:loco: :loco: :loco: :oops: :oops: :worship:

you seriously need to come over...

and bring me a sombrero (if they have that in argentina, i just want one):lol:

nah, the sombrero is a mexican thing... but we have some other bizarre stuff, like the ponchos! :lol:

dude, we can't watch it... you put it to private :p

Leandro, you're not god :Smug:

exactly... i am.

Last edited by a moderator: