Own Pictures Thread

happyds7.jpg

:)

Cute :)

went to the summer art exhibition at the college I go to...it was pretty ghey tbh.
here's me at the art show wearing my friend's sunglasses (thats him behind me lol)
DSC00163.jpg

My friend standing by a piece I made about how people relate sex to almost everything without even thinkin about it:
Adam.jpg

And this is just me with wet-ish hair :rofl:
DSC00153.jpg

P3150869c.jpg

IT'S THE SAME GIRL ?!?!?!

oh come on, don't play dumb. It's very obvious it's the same girl. Not everyone takes emo pics all the time, looking the same in every single pic :rolleyes: people do take normal pictures too.

And I'd like to add that Aleta is very beautiful. Probably the best looking girl I've seen on this forum thus far.

yeah, Eli is very beautiful also. But Aleta has a different touch to her...like not as pleasant as Eli...she has a little more edge, and doesn't wear as much make up. I like when girls are natural. Then you can see what they really look like :p

yeah, Eli is very beautiful also. But Aleta has a different touch to her...like not as pleasant as Eli...she has a little more edge, and doesn't wear as much make up. I like when girls are natural. Then you can see what they really look like :p

I agree completely.. I hate makeup, it's so fake and superficial. And I'll say it again, Aleta, you are a babe!