Own Pictures Thread

its not humor, i deal with facts

I'm sure you ass deals with a lot of cocks too but wtf does that have to do with anything?

Seriously, if you're not comfortable posting a pic, that's fine. I mean, it took Mitch forever to do so, but he did it. No more mystery people... you're the last one to post. Even Lady Laiho posted pics. I mean we don't care if you're ugly or not dude, fuck even Codi posted pics so c'mon!

ok, the truth is that i'm so fucking hot, that if you directly look at my pics, you will go blind, so i'll spare you from the suffering and my greatness

I'm sure you ass deals with a lot of cocks too but wtf does that have to do with anything?

Seriously, if you're not comfortable posting a pic, that's fine. I mean, it took Mitch forever to do so, but he did it. No more mystery people... you're the last one to post. Even Lady Laiho posted pics. I mean we don't care if you're ugly or not dude, fuck even Codi posted pics so c'mon!

You're just gonna violate them like you do with everyone, well not so much anymore, but some people might get offended.

ok, the truth is that i'm so fucking hot, that if you directly look at my pics, you will go blind, so i'll spare you from the suffering and my greatness

It's ok, as a hetero male I think I can handle it. Whatever dude. People don't post pics for 2 reasons.

1. They don't have a camera.
  2. they are really ugly/are ashamed about or trying to hide something.

You're just gonna violate them like you do with everyone, well not so much anymore, but some people might get offended.

No, I just want to see what he looks like. I don't do that shit to people's pics anymore :lol: I'm too busy.

But it's just that he's being a dick and not posting :lol: It's like Dr. Claw on Inspector Gadget, when I finally saw he was some old ass lame white haired faggot, I was disappointed.

I hope that's not whatVikk will turn out to be :(

perv.jpg

My metal pose after the Summer Slaughter show in New York:

P7080172.jpg

and no,I'm not that tall, I'm just being lifted in the air

thats the only shirt anyone gets :lol:

It's cooooool. I'm used to it, I live with three girls.. Does anyone here shred? Just asking;

meee

It was pretty hard to get a good picture, because it kinda goes "around" the arm. The skull was done about a year ago, so that's why it isn't red like the wings.

tatxz9.jpg

nice

why the hell do you have inhe pictures in your photobucket account?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have a feeling he will never post a real pic. and som1 please repost pics of Codi